- The 15th annual Christmas Caroling and Supper at 4 pm
- Maintenance Fund Collection
- Bible Class - will meet at 7:00 at the Fellowship Hall for a cookie/gift wrap/pizza party.
- HOPE - will be meet in the church dining room from 7:30-8:30
- Sunday School Christmas Program
- Special Collection- The trustees have decided to replace the church's pneumatic heating and cooling temperature control system with an electronic system. The current system was installed when the church was built 48 years ago. It is not working properly, and some replacement parts are no longer available. The new system will allow for more even heating and cooling in the sanctuary and throughout the church. This improvement will cost approximately $48,000. If you feel moved to make a donation, please write Building Fund on the memo line of you check.
Wednesday 12/17 - The Way to Bethlehem at 7:00 PM - The Prairie Choristers and the Youth Choir will be presenting "The Way to Bethlehem," a Christmas program of Scripture and song. All are welcome and invited to come and worship.
Haiti Work Team - A Roanoke work team is planned for Haiti on March 26 – April 3. The team will be hosted by Bro Scott & Sis Mandy Yordy and is an opportunity to support them and their work. For more information contact Bro. Rich Bertschi.
Christmas Cards for Yordys - A box has been placed in the north hall for Christmas cards anyone may wish to send to the Yordy’s in Haiti. The box will remain in the north hall until Sunday, December 14th.
ACCFS Brochure - A new brochure on the services provided by the Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services has been placed in the north hall.
- Rotating Potluck - If you have any additions, deletions, or other changes to the existing roster, please list them on the sheet posted in the back (North) hall. All are welcome to participate.
- Dinner List - If you plan to remove or add your name, you may make the changes to the dinner list hanging on the bulletin board by the dining room or contacting Bro. Brent or Sis. Marge Hodel.
- Phone Directory Update - If you have updates for the directory, please either fill out an update card located in the North hall or fill out the form found on the church website. http://www.roanokeacchurch.org/directory.html
- Automated Call System - The trustees have decided to implement an automated call system to replace our current manual call trees that are used for cancelling church and other time-sensitive messages. If anyone has a cell phone number listed in the church directory, this number was used, with a preference for a text message. If no cell phone number was listed in the church directory, the land line number was used, with a preference for a voice message. This automated call system master list is on a table in the north hall. Please check the list to make sure you will be notified in the manner you prefer. Please mark any changes, or if your information is how you wish to be notified, please mark OK. The trustees will be present to answer questions.
Funeral Services for Sis. Virginia Blunier - Her funeral will be on Wednesday (12/10) at 10:00 at the Forrest Church. Visitation will be at the Eureka Apostolic Christian Home on Monday (12/8) from 3:00-6:00, at Duffy Pils Funeral Home in Forrest on Tuesday (12/9) from 4:00 - 8:00 and also one hour before her funeral.