- True Righteousness - Part 3 of the Sermon on the Mount Series - Matt 5:17-37 (Darren Plattner, Champaign, email@example.com) - Memory Verse: “For I say unto you, except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.” Matt 5:20
- WOW will be at the Martin Home at 7:00
- ACTIVE will be at Isaia’s Home at 7:00
- Scripture Memory Class
Sunday 2/10 - The Annual All-Church Potluck and Family Hymn Sing at 4:30 - at the Fellowship Hall. Meat and table service will be provided. A donation to cover the cost of the meat will be accepted. Please bring a covered dish. Sign up sheets are posted in the north hall and by the ladies restroom for those attending. To order the correct amount of meat, please sign up by Wed., Feb 6
Sunday 2/17 - Faith Community Nursing - We would like to invite nurses and all other medical providers to an informational meeting after church in the dining room. Topics such as the AED machine, emergency response and Faith Community Nursing within our congregation will be reviewed.
Saturday 4/6 - 2019 Midwest Food Bank Gala Dinner and Auction at the Normal Facility
- The Roanoke committee is currently seeking homemade items, themed dinners or events, and business products or services as auction items. Cash donations can be used by the committee to purchase items for the gala or as Benefit sponsorships.
- Tickets to the event are also available for $50 per person. Tables of up to 8 seats may be reserved for groups. Deadline for donations and tickets is March 1st.
- Please contact Bro. Jon or Sis. Jill Fehr for ticket reservations or donations.
- Jon Fehr 309-275-4573(c) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Fehr 309-261-4711(c) email@example.com
Saturday 2/9 – The Bible Class Ski Trip (weather permitting) High School students, teachers, and their families need to reply to Bro. Eric or Sis. Jodi Hoffman by Jan. 31st to reserve a spot. We have a bus reserved and would like to fill it. After the 31st, if seats are still available, anyone from our church is invited to join us. We plan on leaving at 6:00 am and will return around 9:30pm. Any questions, contact Bro. Eric or Sis. Jodi Hoffman
Updating of the Funeral Committee Group Lists -. The 2018 list is on the North Hall bulletin board. You can add your name or cross it off if you want to be removed. You can also email changes to Sis. Bev Bertschi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Communicating with our Missionaries - there is a signup sheet on the bulletin board to help us stay connected with those on the mission field.