Sunday 3/31 - Pre-Communion Message on Sunday Afternoon - Communion Service will be on Palm Sunday, April 14th at 6:00 PM
- Gateway Woods Presentation at the Fellowship Hall - This will be in place of our Wednesday evening services. Bros Chad Kaeb and Dustin Hodel will present an informative update of the ministry and mission of Gateway Woods.
- WOW will meet at the Fellowship Hall - for the Gateway Woods presentation
- ACTIVE will Meet in the Bible Class room
- HOPE will Meet in the Church Kitchen
Thursday 4/4 - Helping Hands is rescheduled for Thursday 4/11 from 9:00-3:00
- Roanoke Cemetery Cleanup at 8:00 AM - Please bring rakes, weed trimmers, chain saws, large garbage containers and lots of weed trimmers.
- Midwest Food Bank Gala Auction at 6:45 PM - at their location in Normal. This is their primary fundraiser for the year and everyone is welcome to attend.
- Collection for the Silver Lining -. Roanoke church pays $18 for each subscription on the Roanoke list. Thank you for your contribution.
- Spring ACYF Day - The Bible Class will be hosted by Washington. The first part of the day will be spent at the Goodfield Fellowship Hall and the afternoon worship service and song program will be at Washington. Students should plan to meet at the RBHS parking lot at 8:30AM.
Friday 4/12 - Nursing Home Drive Through Fish Fry from 4:30-7:00
- 4/14 Palm Sunday
- Palm Sunday Service - Song service begins at 9:45 AM followed by a program with songs from the Youth Choir and the Prairie Choristers and a message covering Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem through the last supper. There will be no Sunday School in the morning
- Sunday School Easter program at 12:15
- Communion at 6:00 PM
- 4/19 Good Friday Service - Song service begins at 7:15 PM followed by a program with songs from Prairie Choristers and a message on Jesus’s trial and death.
- 4/21 Easter Sunday
- Sunrise Service - Song service begins at 7:15 AM followed by a program with songs from the Youth Choir and the Prairie Choristers and a message on Jesus’ resurrection
- Breakfast at 8:30
- 2nd Service - Song service begins at 9:45 (Sunday School will be held in the basement as usual)
Thursday 4/25 - Heartline/Heart House Annual Spaghetti Supper 3:30-7:30 - Donated baked items should be at Heart House by noon on the 25th.
Saturday 4/27 - LifePoints Gospel Sing at Five Points from 5:15pm to 8:00pm - This is an evening where you can sit back and enjoy various musical talent in addition to a personal testimony from the mother of one of our residents. Please get your tickets online at https://bit.ly/2V6VFft or through our website (www.aclifepoints.org); walk-ins are welcome!
Nursing Home - Victory Home Care - will begin services very soon. We are actively looking for compassionate caregivers to assist us in caring for seniors that choose to remain in their own homes. This is a paid position. This service is a joint venture between the Roanoke and Eureka Homes and will serve the Woodford, Tazewell and Marshall counties. Caregivers do not have to be a C.N.A. or have prior experience, as training will be provided. We are looking for caring individuals that have a desire to serve the senior population. . If you feel this is a way you could be used to help advance the senior care options that the Home offers, please contact the Home for more information.