· Last Date or Register for the General Conference in Goodfield on Friday, 8/9 - So they can determine how many people to prepare for, Click here to register.
· Sunday Lunch - With Sunday School out for the summer, please remind your older children they should wait for the elderly to sit down at the table first. If there are still seats available after the prayer, they should feel free to sit down.
· Bro. Walt Fehr’s 100th Birthday Open House at the Roanoke Park Building 1:30-4:30
Wednesday 7/3 - There will be no Wednesday Evening Service
· HarvestCall Servant Fund Collection - This fund is used to financially support those on the mission field with HarvestCall. At this time, the Servant Fund is lower than normal so any contribution is greatly appreciated.
· Wedding of Sis. Mindy Bradle to Bro. Trent Koch (Bro. Earl and Sis. Marsha, Tremont)
HarvestCall Proclaim and Serve Conference in Roanoke on July 19-20 - To get an overview of the conference, or to register, please go to proclaimandserve.org . For additional information, please contact Bro. Jim or Sis. Marge Braker.
The Nursing Home Benefit will be held this year on August 23 and 24. If you are able to donate a new item or service for the auction, please fill out one of the forms located on the lady’s bulletin board and turn it in by July 21. If you have any questions, please contact sisters Cheryl Baurer or Kathy Knapp.
Sunday School Nominations - Please be prayerful the Holy Spirit to work during the nomination and election for Sunday School teachers. If a brother or sister has a desire to teach Sunday School they should submit their name to the head nominating committee. If a brother or sister would like to nominate someone they feel has the gift of teaching, they should contact the brother or sister to ask for permission to submit their name to the head of Nominating Committee All names for Sunday School should be submitted to the head of Nominating Committee (Bro. Randy Feucht - firstname.lastname@example.org 309-256-5697) by Monday, July 8th.