- Silver Lining Collection - $18 per hard copy (free online). If you want to add or remove your name from the list, please sign up on the bulletin board.
- 2018 Church and Ministry Directories are Available in the Conference Room
Friday 4/13 - Ladies' Night at the Fellowship Hall from 6:45-9:00 - If you weren’t able to sign up yet, please sign up on the bulletin board by today or you can e-mail email@example.com
- College Weekend in Roanoke Hosted by ICC/Bradley Young Group -college-aged students from our network of churches will be having a series of speakers and service projects at the church and fellowship hall on Saturday, and then they will be worshiping with us on Sunday. The young group would like to have a few back-up houses to accommodate students in case more come than planned. If you are interested in providing accommodations or know of any projects the students could do, please see Sis. Lydia Luginbuhl by today. There is a signup sheet on the bulletin board to help with deserts.
- The Midwest Food Bank Gala Dinner and Auction - The dinner is sold out, but everyone is invited to attend the auction at 6:45pm. This is the primary fundraiser for the Food Bank and any support is appreciated.
- The Bible Class will be in Eureka for the Spring ACYF Day - They plan to meet at the Roanoke High School at 7:45am. A short song program will follow afternoon services for those wishing to attend.
- Church Projects Collection – There will be a special collection (April 15 & 22) for the 2018 church projects including the roof repairs and basement remodel projects.
Sunday 4/22 -
Invite-a-Guest - We are looking
forward to invite-a-guest Next Sunday will be the last opportunity to sign up
to attend the 4:00 supper. If you were unable to invite guests, but would
like to attend the potluck, feel free to sign up. Thank you for your
support of this event. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Jennifer Feucht.
- The LifePoints Gospel Sing at Five Points from 5:45pm to 8:30pm - This is the sole fundraiser for Apostolic Christian LifePoints and its residents . If you can't attend you can watch it live stream through our website at aclifepoints.org ,please consider participating. This is a free event and only a free will offering will be collected at the door or online. A flyer is posted on the north hall bulletin board. If you have any questions contact Bro. Tom Sauder. Please remember LifePoints in your prayers.
Sunday 6/10 - Tremont Congregation Invite for Supper and Singing - the Gridley congregation has also been invited. Supper starts at 5:00 followed by a singing at 6:30 at the Fellowship