Sunday 5/31 - Family Hymn Sing at the Nursing Home at 1:30
Tuesday 6/2 - Helping Hands Cancelled - Due to VBS, Helping Hands will not meet this week, but will meet next week on Tuesday the 9th from 9:00-12:00
Vacation Bible School - Will be held this week
- New Students - Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster.
- Food and Waiter Help - Signup sheets are on the women's bulletin board.
- Craft Helpers - Sign-up sheets for help with VBS crafts are also posted in the north hall.
- Class Supplies - 4th-6th grade boys should bring a heavy-duty scissors, labeled with their name, to the Bible Class assembly room for their craft.
- VBS Speakers - The list of VBS speakers and topics are posted on the north bulletin board.
- VBS Seating - The Bible Class teachers and ushers would encourage people to sit farther up during the week of VBS. The ushers would request that we leave the back three or four rows of benches empty. The next several rows would have priority for parents with small children. Ushers will be present in the sanctuary to encourage people to sit farther up. The Bible Class would greatly appreciate your support.
- VBS Teacher Meeting - There will be a brief teacher meeting for all VBS teachers at 11:45 today in the intermediate Sunday School room
Haiti Collection - We are collecting gently used items for the children at the Renault sunday school program which the Yordys have been actively supporting. Renault is one of the poorest slums of Les Cayes, Haiti, and every Sunday, God’s word is shared with 1000-1200 children. These are the following items needed, if you would like to donate:
- Boys & Girls summer clothing, size 3 mo - 16 (big kids)
- Shoes- sandals, dress shoes, flip flops, gym shoes all sizes from toddler to adult
- Book bags or messenger bags all sizes
Please bring these items May 31 -June 14 and place them in the boxes at the east and west entrances. This is a great way to get the kids involved and boxes will be available during VBS week. If you have any questions ask Sis. Gina Luginbuhl. The items will be packed up and sent on the sea container to Haiti this summer.
Sunday 6/21 - Senior Breakfast