- Redeeming the Time Together Informational Meeting - There will be a very brief informational meeting for all who have signed up for the Redeeming the Time Together program immediately following the afternoon church service in the dining room. For those who have signed up to adopt, you will receive the name of the person you have adopted at this meeting. Thanks to all who are participating and to our church family for praying for this program.
- Family Hymn Sing at the Nursing Home at 1:30 - All are welcome to attend.
- Growing Children Through Seasons of Life by Bro. Justin Koch - This is the last of the 3 part series on Parenting and will be held at the Fellowship Hall.
- H. S. Worship on Wednesday at 7:00 at the Leman Home
- Ladies Spring Breakfast - Doors will open at 8:30 and breakfast will be served at 9.
- Sign-up sheets for workers are posted by the ladies restroom.
- There is a signup sheet in the North Hall for any men willing to serve at the Ladies Spring Brunch. You would need to be at the Fellowship Hall at 8:15 am and it would be a couple hours of your time. We appreciate any support that would be provided.
- 9th Annual Midwest Gospel Sing at Five Points at 5:45 - This special evening of song is the only direct fundraising event conducted by the Home for the Handicapped. We expect 3 groups of singers to bless us that evening. The invitation cards are on the end tables in the north hall. Please help yourself. A donation will be taken that evening.
- ACYF Day - The Bible class will be going to Gridley for ACYF day and will be leaving the high school at 8:40am.
- Communion at 2:00 in the Nursing Home’s Multi-Purpose Room
Roanoke Home Nursing Home - there is an opening for an RN or LPN. Interested parties should contact Sis Megan Hodel.
Change in Internet Streaming of Services - No action is required if you access the streaming service through the Roanoke church website. The AC Sermon Streamer app for tablets and smart phones and its related website is being phased out and you will no longer be able to access Roanoke sermons from there. We have been moved over to “AC Central”. Please install this app on your mobile devices to ensure you can stream live and archived services from your tablet or smartphone. You are able to read past issues of The Silver Lining through the app as well. There are links for the Apple App Store and Google Play on the Church website for your convenience.
Also, just to remind everyone that we are unable to stream services through the phone or internet from the Fellowship Hall.