- ACYF Day in Roanoke - The Bible Class students and teachers from Taylor, Peoria, Tremont and Goodfield are at the Fellowship Hall for ACYF Day. They will be joining us for afternoon service and will sing some songs for the congregation immediately after the service.
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
- Conference Messages - "Walking in Humility by Bro. Randy Kellenberger/Kansas City, "Walk Hopefully, with Confidence in His Promises and His Provision" by Bro. Duane Farney/Croghan-Naumburg
- The Prairie Choristers - will begin practicing after church. If you would like to sing with them, please contact Brother Phil Hodel at email@example.com or 309-923-7586.
- High School WOW Scheduled for 9/23 has been rescheduled for 9/30
- Invite-a-Guest - All are welcome to participate by inviting a guest, couple, or family from another congregation to Roanoke church for the day. There will be a potluck supper at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall, and a singing will promptly follow the supper. Sign-up sheets are posted on the bulletin boards. Any questions can be directed to sisters Cathy Hohulin or Jennifer Feucht.
- Youth Choir - will begin practicing before church. It is for children 3rd grade through Senior in high school. If your child would like to sing with them, please contact Brother Phil Hodel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-923-7586.
Sunday 10/4 - Family Hymn Sing at 6:30 - A men's quartet from Roanoke will be our guest. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board to help with refreshments and kitchen help.
Wednesday/Thursday 11/4-5 - Topical Bible Study “Our Christian Heritage” - Please note this is a date change from the previous announcement. Bro. Dick Meister from West Lafayette will be with us to explain the history of Christianity from the early church to this present time.
The Four Loves - A Small Group Bible Study - Each member and friend of our Roanoke church is again encouraged to participate to help keep us all growing and in the Word. The fall session will begin on or about the first week of October and will be 8 sessions long, with each session lasting approximately 1hour and 15 minutes. The Bible Study, The Four Loves, which includes four topics Loving God, Loving Gods word, Loving Gods People, and Loving God’s Purposes. You may sign up by the forms in the North Hall or by calling or e-mailing Bro. Jeremy Knepp
Friday 10/16 - Loving Shepherd Ministries Benefit at Five Points - LSM will be hosting a meal and charity auction for the orphans of Haiti and Ethiopia. The meal and Silent Auction start at 5:30PM with the Live Auction starting at 6:30PM. Items are still needed. If you would like to donate an item, please contact Amanda Leman at 309-360-8431 or email@example.com. The auction is a wonderful evening of fellowship and enjoyment while raising much needed funds to help the world’s most vulnerable children. All are invited to attend. There will be free childcare provided, so couples with young children are encouraged to attend. Visitwww.loving-shepherd.org to learn more about what the evening will be supporting.