- World Relief Collection
- Reservations for the Bible Class Harvest Dinner on 11/14 Due Today - For information, contact sisters: Jenny Hodel or Brenda Martin. If you are unable to attend but would still like to support and contribute to the work trip, please feel free make a donation
- Topical Bible Study “Our Christian Heritage” at 7:00 at the Fellowship Hall - Bro. Dick Meister from West Lafayette will be with us to explain the history of Christianity from the early church to this present time.
- Scripture Memory Class - Due to the topical Bible study at the Fellowship Hall Scripture Memory Class will begin at 7:00 in the church basement. Only the far Northeast and Northwest doors which lead directly to the basement will be open. Also, just a reminder that the students can bring items for our Bags for Haiti project this week.
- HOPE - Please have the girls meet at Commerce Bank at 5:30. Girls will be going out for pizza and Christmas shopping for families in need. If the girls could please bring a donation to help cover the cost of the gifts, that would be greatly appreciated! We will drop the girls off at the FH by 8:30. If you have any questions, please contact Sis. Sara.
Friday/Sat. 11/13-14 - Open House for Centre Lumiere’s Homemade Haitian Items - This will be held at Tremont Fellowship Hall on Friday from 1:00-7:00 and Saturday from 8:30-12:00.
- Leaf Raking - The boys in ACTIVE plan to do their annual leaf raking and they are looking for yards to do. If you or someone you know would appreciate this, please contact Bro. Tim or Sis. Brittany Schwind to get added to the list!
- The Bible Class Harvest Dinner 6:30
Friday 11/13 Hospital Lumiere Benefit at Five Points in Washington. The food court and silent auction start at 4:30. The live auction begins at 7:00. For more information, or to donate an item or service, see the announcement on the church bulletin board or visit the World Relief website. You can also contact Bro. Rich Bertschi (309) 467-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 11/16 - Technology Night at the Fellowship Hall at 7:00 - The technology night is for interested parents wanting to learn more about protecting their families from the use of the internet and mobile devices. Topics to be covered include web filtering software and some basic mobile device practices. Parents are encouraged to share advice on what has worked for their families during the small group discussion portion of the program. Questions may be directed to bros. Jonathan Hodel or Byron Gerber.
Wednesday 11/18 - Memorandum
Volunteers Needed to Plant Trees for Washington Tornado Victims - If you or your child are willing to help on Saturday 11/7 or 11/14 from 8:00 - 12:00, please contact Bro. John Getz at Lawnscapes.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.