- Fall ACYF Day in Washington - Be prayerful for our young people as they gather together
- Berean Stamp Collection - Today is the last day to donate. The bible studies that are sent out to inmates require many stamps. The Ministry is thankful for everyone here that is helping by grading bible studies. See sisters Donna or Rebekah Schwind with any questions.
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
- H.O.P.E. - Welcome Night from 6:30-8:30 at Bro. Brett and Sis. Laura Hodels
- Worship on Wednesday - Welcome wiener Roast at Bro. Stephen and Sis. Susan Bertschi's timber. All Bible Class students are invited to attend. Please note the event will start at 6:30pm. This is 1/2 hour earlier than the normal WOW start time.
Friday 9/22 - Young Group Bible Study at Bro. Brad Hartter's home at 7:30
Saturday 9/23 - Ladies’ Day - A day of cross-generational day interaction, fellowship and encouragement will be held at the fellowship hall from 9:15 to 2:00, with registration and a coffee bar starting at 8:45. If you did not sign up but would like to attend, please contact sisters Jill Sauder or Kathy Sauder by tomorrow. Please keep this day in your prayers this week.
Wednesday 9/27 - Topical Study - Unmet Expectations by Bro. Arlan Miller (Gridley)
Sunday 10/15 - Peoria Rescue Mission Services - We are hoping for a piano player and some help singing. Please contact Bro. Tim Martin if you can help. The service starts at 8 AM, so we'll have plenty of time to return for the morning service here.
Wednesday 10/18 - Nursing Home Update - The Board of Directors and the Administration at the nursing home would like to hold an update meeting on Wed. Oct. 18th at 7pm in the Fellowship Hall. This meeting is intended to update the congregation on key financial information, occupancy trends, and volunteer opportunities. Please plan to attend this meeting as your presence would be very much appreciated.
Saturday 11/4 - The Bible Class Harvest Dinner - Please save the date. This is the main fund raiser for the Bible Class spring mission trip to Jamaica
Volunteer Bus Drivers Needed for the Home - Drivers are needed to transport residents to doctor appointments and various activity outings. They are hoping to find several individuals to participate so the need will only be once or twice per month for each volunteer. You are required to have a J05 license, but it is very easy to obtain. If you think this would be a way you could help our Home or would like more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Sis. Patsy Kaeb.
Prairie Choristers/Youth Choir - A Christmas program is planned for Wednesday night, December 20. The choirs will soon begin practicing for this. Anyone interested in singing in one of the choirs should send an email to Brother Phil Hodel at email@example.com
- The Prairie Choristers will begin Wednesday night, September 20th after church. Practices conclude around 9:30 p.m.
- The Youth Choir will begin practicing on Sunday morning, September 24th at 9:24 a.m. It is for those aged third grade through senior in high school.
- The Men's Group will begin practicing on Sunday, September 24th at 11:25 a.m.
Lost and Found - Dishes left after the conference are in the Lost and Found area. If not picked up by September 25th, they will be removed.
Job Openings at Apostolic Christian LifePoints - There is a need for a Resident Service Director at Timber Ridge as well as case managers. For additional information check the e-mail announcements or bulletin board.