· Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
· The Bible Class will be in Eureka for the Spring ACYF Day - They plan to meet at the Roanoke High School at 7:45am. A short song program will follow afternoon services for those wishing to attend.
· Church Projects Collection – At the 2017 annual business meeting, the trustees outlined 7 projects being planned for 2018. These include the basement remodel project, basement dehumidification, church roof repairs, drain tile work and additional security cameras. The estimated cost for these projects is $400,000. $270,000 has already been collected leaving a balance still needed of $130,000. This Sunday and next Sunday have been set aside for a special collection for these projects and other needs that arise. Planning for the basement continues and it is expected that most of the work will be completed during the summer months. We still plan to use volunteers for some phases of the project, and will have updates on that in the coming months.
· WOW will Meet at the Fellowship Hall at 7:00
· HOPE Girls will Meet in the Church Kitchen at 7:30
Friday 4/20 - Young Group Bible Study at Bro. Stephen Bertschi's Home at 7:30
Sunday 4/22 - Invite-a-Guest - We are looking forward to invite-a-guest, today is the last opportunity to sign up to attend the 4:00 supper. If you were unable to invite guests, but would like to attend the potluck, feel free to sign up. Thank you for your support of this event. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Jennifer Feucht.
Tuesday 4/24 - All Day Asbestos Removal Certification Class - Upon successful completion of the class, individuals will be able to supervise volunteers when we begin to remove the tile flooring in the basement. If you plan to help with the flooring removal efforts, it is not necessary to take the class on the 24th unless you are willing and able to supervise other volunteers. We can only work if there is a supervisor present, so the more we have certified, the more hours we can remove the tile flooring. If you are interested in taking the class or have further questions, please contact Bro. Jay Braker at 309-678-4625 or firstname.lastname@example.org by this Thursday (April 19th).
Saturday 4/28 - The LifePoints Gospel Sing at Five Points from 5:45pm to 8:30pm - This is the sole fundraiser for Apostolic Christian LifePoints and its residents . If you can't attend you can watch it live stream through our website at aclifepoints.org ,please consider participating. This is a free event and only a free will offering will be collected at the door or online. A flyer is posted on the north hall bulletin board. If you have any questions contact Bro. Tom Sauder. Please remember LifePoints in your prayers.
Sunday 6/10 - Tremont Congregation Invite for Supper and Singing - the Gridley congregation has also been invited. Supper starts at 5:00 followed by a singing at 6:30 at the Fellowship Hall.