Wednesday 8/29 - Continuation of the General Conference: The Hope of the Gospel
- God the Righteous Creator - Created for Hope - Bro. Mark Masters (Mansfield)
- Man the Sinner - Life without Hope - Bro. Randy Beer (Milford)
Sunday 9/9 - Appreciation Dinner and Singing for Bro. Tom and Sis. Kathy - will be held at church at 4:30. Sign up sheets are on both bulletin boards. Please sign name and number attending. The food and help sign up will be available on perfect potluck or you can contact one of the trustee’s wives.
Wednesday 9/12 - Topical Presentation “Your Gifts in His Body” will be at the Fellowship Hall
Sunday School - Please keep the students and teachers in your prayers as we start a new year of sharing the Truth of God’s Word with our youth.
- 7th and 8th Grade Students - Singing at Timber Ridge - September 7 - 7th and 8th grade students and their families will be sharing an evening of singing and fellowship with the residents of Timber Ridge in Morton on Friday, September 7. All that are going should meet at the Commerce Bank parking lot at 6PM, and the group will be stopping for pizza afterward. Students whose families are not able to attend will be provided with a ride home.
- Sunday School & Bible Class - Sunday School for 3 year olds through 8th Grade will begin on September 16. The first day for Bible Class students will be September 9, starting at 10AM in the Fellowship Hall.
- ACYF Day - September 16 - Roanoke will be hosting the Bible Classes from Goodfield, Morton, and Tremont for the Fall ACYF Day on September 16. The day will consist of a lesson and activities at the Fellowship Hall in the morning, and then the students and teachers will be joining the congregation for afternoon worship service, with a short song program following the service. Students should arrive at the Fellowship Hall at 8:45AM to start the day.
Saturday 9/29 - Ladies’ Day - “Bountiful Grace” will be the theme for Ladies’ Day. It will be a day of cross-generational interaction, fellowship and encouragement through talks and discussions for all women, high school age and above, who attend Roanoke church. This event will be held at the fellowship hall from 9:15 to 2:00, with registration and a coffee bar from 8:45-9:15. Please RSVP by September 16 by signing up on the bulletin board or emailing email@example.com. Please include any food allergies in your RSVP.
Helping Hands - has been cancelled for September due to the basement remodeling project
Charity Fund - Since Bro. Tim’s retirement from the ministry, the charity fund is now under Brothers Jonathan Hodel and Nate Hoffman.