Sunday 3/3 - Collection for the Apostolic Christian Home of Roanoke
- Scripture Memory Class
- ACTIVE will Meet in the Church Basement
- WOW will Meet at 7:00
Thursday 3/7 - Helping Hands from 9:00-3:00 - Enjoy a day of fellowship while working together on projects for those in need. All are welcome!
Monday 3/4 - The Fellowship Hall Cleaning - We will be there from 8:30 to 11:30 AM, and in the evening from 6 to 8 PM. We appreciate everyone's support.
Sunday 3/10 - All Church Pizza Party & Scripture Memory Program at 5:30. - Sign up sheets for those attending & for food donations are on the north hall bulletin board. Everyone in church is invited to come for pizza & to hear the Scripture Memory program.
Monday 3/11 - Annual Church Cleaning at 6:00 PM - There is also the opportunity to help during the day on Monday or on Saturday the 9th from 9:00 until noon. There a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for food donations for church cleaning.
College Care Packages - As a church body we would like to remember our college student’s by praying for them, encouraging them and sending them a small care package. When we did this last fall, it was a huge blessing to the students and we would like to do it again this spring. If you would like to participate, you can pick up a colored envelope from the back hall bulletin board regarding your college students name and information.
On-Line Giving - At the request from some in our congregation, we wanted to let everyone know that on-line giving is now available. You can access this through a link at the top center of our website or go directly to this page: http://roanokeacchurch.org/pages/giving
- There are also links on this page to download a mobile app so you can create an account and give conveniently from your phone.
- If desired you can also set up recurring donations on a regular schedule.
- You can select up to 4 funds to donate towards at one time if you are logged into your account that you created. (You are not required to create an account if you don't want to or if you are just making a one-time on-line donation.)
- You can give through your credit card (~3% transaction fee) or an ACH bank transfer (~1% transaction fee) by using the buttons at the bottom of the donation form.
- There is an option on the form to allow you to cover the credit card and processing fees if you desire, but this is certainly not required for you to use the on-line donation option. Or, if you prefer, please feel free to continue to drop checks or money off in the collection boxes in the hallway.