- Peoria Rescue Mission at 8:00 AM - We will meet in the West parking lot at 7:15. The service is at 8 and usually finishes by 8:45, allowing plenty of time to return for our morning service. We have a need for people to help sing and worship with us! Any questions, please see Bro. TIm Martin
- Afternoon Service
- Spring Memorandum which focuses on the national church’s vision and purpose
- Conclusion from the committee on Roanoke Church’s organization structure
- Conclusion from the committee on Sunday School elections
- Sunday School Picnic at 4:30PM at the Roanoke Park building - Chicken, tortellini, drinks, dessert and table service will be provided, and each family should bring two side dishes.
Monday 6/24 - Bloodmobile at the Roanoke Methodist Church from 12:30-5:30 - Please take time to donate blood and have lunch together.
Local HarvestCall Project June 24-28 - The Harvest Call work project at Salem4Youth in Flanagan will start Monday June 24th at 8 a.m. Thanks for considering this worthwhile project. Address is 15161 N 400 East Rd., Flanagan IL 61740
Thursday 6/27 - Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia - This talk will be presented in the Home’s Multi-Purpose Room from 6pm-7:30pm. If you plan to attend, you do need to register by calling 1-800-272-3900 and giving them your name and zip code. Additional information is on the bulletin board in the back hall.
Sunday 6/30 - Bro. Walt Fehr’s 100th birthday
Wednesday 7/3 - There will be no Wednesday Evening Service
HarvestCall Proclaim and Serve Conference in Roanoke on July 19-20 - To get an overview of the conference, or to register, please go to proclaimandserve.org . Volunteers are needed to help in the kitchen, usher and keep guests. Information and sign up slots will be sent out on Monday through “Perfect Potluck.” For additional information, please contact Bro. Jim or Sis. Marge Braker.
Save the Date - General Conference in Goodfield is on Friday, 8/9 - So they can determine how many people to prepare for, Click here to register. no later than June 30th.
The Nursing Home Benefit will be held this year on August 23 and 24. If you are able to donate a new item or service for the auction, please fill out one of the forms located on the lady’s bulletin board and turn it in by July 21. If you have any questions, please contact sisters Cheryl Baurer or Kathy Knapp.
The Bible Distribution Committee would also like to remind you that, as we enter vacation season, if you are staying in a hotel or condo, we have a convenient way to share the gospel with others; leave a tip for the cleaning people in a Pocket Bible or other type of Bible, or Bible stories books. There are a lot of resources available for free in the North Hall. If you have any questions, just let us know.