· Building Fund Collection - A special collection for the projects outlined by the trustees will be on 10/22 and 10/29. Please make checks out to Apostolic Christian Church with building fund on the memo line. If you choose to donate online please select the "special collection-building fund" from the drop down menu.
· Seeking Additional Help in the Ministry - After prayerful consideration, please complete a ballot (a sample ballot is attached below) to indicate if you feel this is the right time to seek help in the ministry of Roanoke Church. Please place ballots in the ballot box in the north hall by Sunday 9/29
· Financial Bible Study (Part 2) at the Fellowship Hall
· WOW - the beginning of the year kick off will be at the Beer’s at 7:00 PM
· ACTIVE at 7:15
· HOPE at 7:15
Friday 10/11 Loving Shepherd Ministries Benefit at Five Points - The meal and Silent Auction start at 5:30PM with the Live Auction starting at 6:30PM. And, this year, anyone who comes to the Auction for the first time will have their total auction bill matched dollar-for-dollar by a generous donor to help even more children. If you would like to donate an item, please contact Sis. Brittany Schwind at 309-678-8205 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The auction is a wonderful evening of fellowship and enjoyment while raising much needed funds to help the world’s most vulnerable children. There will be free childcare provided, so couples with young children are encouraged to attend.
Saturday 11/16 - Save the Date: The Bible Class Harvest Dinner - This is the fundraiser for their 2020 mission trip to Jamaica. More information will be given later.
Prairie Choristers, Youth Choir and Men’s Choir - will begin practicing for this year's Christmas program soon. If you or your children would like to sing, please contact Bro. Phil Hodel at email@example.com.
· Youth Choir - 3rd grade through Bible Class
· Men’s Choir - Bible Class and up
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.