- March Collection - LifePoints - (additional information below)
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
- All Church Pizza Dinner and Scripture Memory Program at Church at 5:30 pm - There is an online sign up. Everyone is invited to share a meal together starting at 5:30 pm before the program. We will be serving pizza so please sign up if you are planning to attend and note how many people will be eating. Gluten free pizza will be available. You can access the sign up for pizza & additional food items on PerfectPotluck.com. Here is the link to the sign up: www.PerfectPotluck.com/NUQS3000. Contact Sis. Marjorie or Susan Bertschi with any questions.
Monday 3/9 - Fellowship Hall Cleaning - 8:30 AM until Noon, and 6 until completion. Please bring buckets, rags and ladders.
Wednesday 3/11 - Proverbs’ Study - ”Wisdom Warns Against Sexual Immorality”…Proverbs 6:20-35 (Bro. Todd Witzig/Gridley) “Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned?” Proverbs 6:27
Sunday 3/15 - Invite-a-Guest Today is the last opportunity to sign up to attend. If you were unable to invite guests, but would like to attend the potluck, feel free to sign up or contact Sis. Jamie Hodel by today. Dinner will be at the fellowship hall at 4:00 with a singing following supper. Meat will be furnished.
Friday 3/20 - The Nursing Home Carry-Out Fish Fry from 4:30 - 7:00 - Each meal is $10 and will include fish, green beans, coleslaw, bread and a chocolate chip cookie. Please enter from the east on Davison and your meals will be delivered to your vehicle, right outside the Multi-Purpose room.
- AM - Palm Sunday Service “Arms Open Wide” - including hymns by the Youth Choir & Prairie Choristers
- PM - Sunday School Easter Program
- Communion at 6:00
Saturday 4/18 - ACMF Meeting at Goodfield Fellowship Center - extends an invitation to all medical care providers to attend their semi-annual fellowship event. For those who plan to attend, please register by April 1st at: https://forms.gle/BYh48EyXRaKmfe2JA
Friday, April 24 - Save the Date for Ladies’ Night - “Love Without Limits”, 6:45-8:45 pm. More details will follow.
Lost and Found - A table of lost and found items has been set up in the back hall next to the ladies restroom. Please take a look and see if any of the items on the table belong to you.
Any unclaimed items will be disposed of after 3/29.
Hallway Carpet Project Update - As we began work on selecting the carpet, we saw the need to consider how it would match with future carpet replacement in the assembly room and realized there were additional areas of the church that should be considered for improvement, including the assembly room benches and possible installation of permanent risers as well as the assembly room carpeting. We have decided to place the hallway carpet on hold while we compile more information on these possible improvements which we will then present to the church to assess the level of support these projects would have from our congregation. We have begun the work of identifying these items and getting cost estimates and hope to be able to have a presentation for the church in the next few months. We welcome any comments or suggestions that any may have.
Prayer - Haiti well drilling team (Bros Luke Fischer, Caleb Leman, Sam Wettstein, Rich Lindberg) left for Haiti on March 5th.
Praise and Thanks
- The Trustees would like to thank everyone who so willingly helped with the church cleaning last week on both Saturday and Monday. The time spent with our church family was a blessing as we worked together to provide a fresh and clean church building.
- The elder conference in Phoenix was a great blessing. Thanks for all your prayers. A summary will be given at the end of March.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.