- CVE Collection - Make checks payable to the Apostolic Christian Church with CVE in the memo line.
- Southouthside Mission Evening Worship Service at 6:00 pm - If you can attend and support please contact Bro. Matt & Sis. Jennifer Feucht.
- High School W.O.W. at 7:00 at Bro. Dave Leman’s Home
- H.O.P.E. - The HOPE Girls 2014-2015 Fall kickoff is this Wednesday. The Girls are to meet at 5:30 at Commerce Bank to go to the Stoller's in Congerville. The girls will be dropped off at church by 8:30. If you haven't already RSVP'd, please do so to Sis. Sara Schick!
Saturday 9/20 - Heart House Benefit - There is a 10K/4 mile run, or a 2 mile walk. It's $25 donation to participate. Registration is at the Eureka Lake Pavilion from 7:00am-8:15 am and the run/walk starts at 8:30.
- Invite a Guest Sunday - Potluck supper at 4:00 followed by a singing. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Cathy Hohulin or Sis. Jennifer Feucht.
- ACYF Day at Forrest - Students are to meet at the high school at 7:30am. They should bring a change of clothing.
Friday 10/17 - Loving Shepherd Ministries Benefit at Five Points - A meal and silent auction start at 5:30PM with the live auction starting at 6:30PM. Items are still needed. If you would like to donate an item, please contact Sis. Amanda Leman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-2356.
Small Group Bible Study - Each member and friend of our Roanoke church is encouraged to participate in the Fall Small Group Bible Study on Intergity. This a great way to help us grow in the Word as well as to get to know one another at a deeper level. The study will begin at the end of September and will continue for 10 weeks. Each session will last a little over an hour. Sign up forms are available in the North Hall or you can call or e-mail Bro. Jeremy Knepp.
Christmas Program - The Youth Choir and the Prairie Choristers plan to begin practicing the last week of September for the Christmas program. There is information on both groups on the printed and emailed announcements, or you may contact Bro. Phil Hodel.
- The Prairie Choristers plan to begin practicing on Wednesday, September 24. If you would like to sing with them, please send an email to Bro. Phil Hodel at email@example.com
- The Youth Choir plans to begin practices on Sunday, September 28. The choir is for all children in the third grade through Seniors in high school. Practices are held on Sunday mornings at 9:24 in the sophomore Bible Class room. If your child would like to sing in the choir, please send an email to Bro. Phil Hodel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 10/17 - Loving Shepherd Ministries Benefit at Five Points - A meal and silent auction start at 5:30PM with the live auction starting at 6:30PM. Items are still needed. If you would like to donate an item, please contact Sis. Amanda Leman at email@example.com or 360-2356. The auction is a wonderful evening of fellowship and enjoyment while raising much needed funds to help the world’s most vulnerable children. All are invited to attend. There will be free childcare provided, so couples with young children are encouraged to attend. Visit www.loving-shepherd.org to learn more about what the evening will be supporting. Our Roanoke church currently provides a support for the Fonfrede Home of Hope, and this is an opportunity to further support LSM