Tuesday 1/5 Helping Hands from 9:00 - 3:00
- Scripture Memory Class at 7:30 PM
- Hope at 7:30 PM at the Fellowship Hall
- High School WOW at 7:00PM at Fehrs
- Bible Class is at the Peoria County - They are to meet at the HS parking lot at 6:50 sharp. They need to be at the jail no later than 7:45 so it is important to leave on time. After the jail they will stop for lunch and will be back in Roanoke between 1 and 1:30
- Morton Church Legacy Singing at 6:30 - Morton is in the process of building a new church. Before they tear down their current church, they have set aside several evening in 2016 for Legacy Singings to give the churches in Illinois an opportunity to worship with them. Roanoke and several other churches have been invited on January 10th. If you can attend this singing, please contact Sis. Megan Hodel.
Saturday 1/16 - Testimonies at 7:00 - MaryKate Fowler, Lydia Luginbuhl, Tim Wettstein
Sunday 1/17 - Baptisms - There is a signup sheet posted for food donations and waitresses for the upcoming baptisms on Sunday, January 17.
Wednesday 1/27 - 2nd Annual HarvestCall Family Night (formally WR Family Night)- Please mark you calendars for this special evening designed for all ages. It will be held at the Fellowship Hall. More information will be provided.
Supporting our Roanoke Missionaries -There are a variety of ways you can directly support Bro. Scott and Sis Mandy Yordy and family and Sis. Leah Bertschi.
- most importantly PRAYER
- gift packages, cards, letters (sign up sheet on bulletin board)
- While the Yordy family serves in Haiti, AC HarvestCall will pay travel expenses for them to return to the USA 1 time per year. Recognizing there may be a need for them to return more frequently for holidays or special occasions, a travel fund is being established to cover travel expenses. This is consistent with what other congregations who have families serving as missionaries have done. Those wishing to donate to the travel fund can make checks payable AC HarvestCall with “Yordy travel” in the memo and give them to Bro. Tim or mail them to: AC HarvestCall, PO Box 227, Eureka, IL 61530
2016 Rotating Potluck Schedules - are printed and are on a table in the north hall. Each participating individual or couple should pick up their copy from this Sunday through next Sunday.Good Friday Choir Program - This year, there will be a choir program on Good Friday evening instead of Easter Sunday. In addition to the Prairie Choristers and Youth Choir, there will be songs from a choir of women's voices. If you are interested in singing in any of these groups please contact brother Phil Hodel at email@example.com.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.