- Fellowship Hall Maintenance Fund Collection
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
- Family Mission Night at the Fellowship Hall 7:00 - 8:00 PM - Come and journey around the world as you hear Bro. Scott and Sis. Mandy give an update about their work in Haiti, Sis. Rachel Fehr about her experience in the U. A. E. and Bro. Fred and Sis. Jodi share about their calling to serve as a helicopter pilot in Papua New Guinea.
- Sunday 8/20 - Bloomington Church Welcome - All incoming and returning students at Illinois State University, Heartland Community College, or Illinois Wesleyan, and their parents, are invited to a Welcome Dinner at the Bloomington church at 4:00 pm. Everyone is also welcome to join us for worship in Bloomington church for the day!
August 25-26 - Annual Homecoming Day Benefit for the Nursing Home - Please check the bulletin board across from the ladies restroom for information as well as sign-up sheets for help. We are in need of pop donations, homemade pies, workers as well as a clean-up committee. If you are interested in getting involved with our benefit this year, contact Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Nursing Home to see how you can help.
- Sign Up for 3 year old Sunday School - There is a signup sheet on the north hall bulletin board for all students who will be three years of age by Sept 1st will be removed after church today.
- Monday 8/21 - Sunday School Teachers/Ministers Annual Meeting at 6:00 - It will be at the Fellowship Hall. If you are a teacher and have not received communication about this, please contact Bro. Jon or Sis. Jill Fehr.
- Sunday 8/27 -Sunday School Starts (this is different from what is in the church directory)
- Bro. Benjamin Mangold expresses his greetings, love and utmost gratitude for all who have prayed, mailed him notes of encouragement and packages of goodies. He hopes all understand he isn't able to mail individual thank you notes.
- Conference - We want to thank you all for the wonderful support and many hours of work throughout the planning and execution of the conference. It has been such a blessing and joy to watch so many use their specific God given talents and gifts to serve. We truly enjoyed the week working together with our church family. May God bless you all.