Sunday 10/15 - Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
- Nursing Home Update at the Fellowship Hall at 7:00 - The Board of Directors and the Administration at the nursing home would like to hold a meeting to update the congregation on key financial information, occupancy trends, and volunteer opportunities. Please plan to attend this meeting as your presence would be very much appreciated.
- All Youth Programs will start at 7:00 to coincide with the Nursing Home meeting
- Scripture Memory Class
- H.O.P.E. will be in the Church Dining Room
- A.C.T.I.V.E. will be in the Church Basement
- High School W.O.W. at Bro. Jon Fehr's home
Friday 10/20 - Young Group Bible Study at Sis. Rachel Sauder’s at 7:30
Saturday 10/21 - College Weekend in Bloomington at 1:00 -anyone college age and older is welcome to come!
- Roanoke Home Collection
- Bible Class at Fairbury for Invite-a-Church - Students are to meet at the Roanoke High School at 7am sharp. They should return to Roanoke around 6:30-7:00
Saturday 11/4 - Harvest Dinner at 6:30 - The Bible Class will be hosting a Harvest Dinner to raise funds for their work trip to Jamaica next spring. To support this endeavor, please make your reservations by October 25 to Sis. Jenny Hodel (phone/text: 256-5522, email: email@example.com). A minimum donation of $40 per person will be collected the night of the dinner. If desired, table reservations for groups of eight can be made and valet parking will be available.
Friday 11/10 - The Apostolic Christian HarvestCall Benefit Auction for Hospital Lumiere - will be held at Five Points in Washington. The food court and silent auction start at 4:30. The live auction begins at 7:00. For more information, or to donate an item or service, see the announcement on the church bulletin board or visit the HarvestCall website. If you have any questions please contact Bro. Rich Bertschi (309) 467-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Opening for the Caretaker Position at the Tennessee Fellowship Hall - Additional information is on the bulletin board.
Yordys and Sis. Rachel Fehr - To help our church family stay connected with those serving in foreign countries there is a sign up sheet on the bulletin board for prayers and letters.