Sunday 11/19 -
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home
- The Annual Thanksgiving Singing at the Fellowship Hall at 6:30 - There is a signup sheet for food on the bulletin board next to the women's restroom.
Sunday 12/3 - Annual Church Christmas Caroling and Supper - is planned for 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall. Please sign up if you plan to attend the caroling, even if you only plan to attend the supper. There are also signup sheets for workers and food.
Roanoke Church Work Team to Haiti - The Roanoke church has another opportunity to support the Lords work in Haiti with this season's construction team. This year's dates are February 16-23, 2018. The work team also provides a chance to interact with the Yordy family as they serve the Lord there. Anyone interested in joining this year's team please contact Bro. Jonathan Hodel.
Church Holiday Service Schedule
- Thanksgiving Service - Thursday 11/22 (11/21 Wednesday services is cancelled)
- Christmas Day Service - Monday 12/25 (11/27 Wednesday service is cancelled)
- New Year’s Eve Service - Sunday 12/31 at 12:15 PM (1/3 Wednesday service will be held)
2018 Signup Sheets
- Church Directory - If you have any updates you may either fill out the form online (http://www.roanokeacchurch.org/directoryUpdate.asp), send an email (DirectoryUpdates@roanokeacchurch.org), or fill out a form and drop it in the box in the North hall.
- Dinner List - It is time to update the church dinner list. Please contact Bro. Don or Sis. Colleen Leman with any changes.
- Nursing Home - There are sign-up sheets on the bulletin board for cookies and birthday cakes. Please consider this way to touch the resident’s life right from your own home.
2018 HarvestCall Winter Rebuilding Ministry Project will be in Chester, South Carolina-
Forty volunteers are needed each week starting January 7th and continuing through March 29th. Team openings tend to fill up very quickly so don’t delay registering. Additional information is on the bulletin board and at: www.harvestcall.org
Goodfield Distribution Center - accepts donations of furniture and appliances. They are especially in need of appliances, mattresses, and kitchen tables and chairs. It is open from 9-11 the first and third Saturdays of each month.
Funeral Coordinator - There is a need for someone to serve as Funeral Coordinator. The first year you would serve as assistant followed by a year of serving as the Funeral Coordinator. The Funeral Coordinator’s basic duty is to coordinate the funeral meal, lining up food and workers, which has been greatly simplified with One Call Now. They also help oversee the kitchen the day of the funeral. This is an opportunity for someone to serve the Church body in a special way. Anyone who feels lead to provide this support or for further information please contact Bro. Brent & Sis. Marge Hodel or Bro. Randy & Sis. Carol Feucht.
Director of Nursing Opening at the Roanoke Home - After prayerful consideration, Megan Hodel has decided to resign her position as Director of Nursing for the Roanoke Home and has accept the role of Corporate Nurse, supporting seven of the area Apostolic Christian Nursing Homes. The Home in Roanoke is now looking for a qualified nurse to fill the open position of Director of Nursing. If you feel called to support the Home in this position, feel you are qualified for this role, or would be interested in a job description, please contact Bro. Nate Hoffman. We are confident that God will provide for our Home as He has done in the past.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.