Sunday 12/3 - Annual Church Christmas Caroling and Supper - is planned for 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall. Please sign up if you plan to attend the caroling, even if you only plan to attend the supper. There are also signup sheets for workers and food. If you can help with the song leading, please contact Bro. Todd Moser.
Church Holiday Service Schedule
- Christmas Day Service - Monday 12/25 (11/27 Wednesday service is cancelled)
- New Year’s Eve Service - Sunday 12/31 at 12:15 PM (1/3 Wednesday service will be held)
2018 Signup Sheets
- Church Directory - If you have any updates you may either fill out the form online (http://www.roanokeacchurch.org/directoryUpdate.asp), send an email (DirectoryUpdates@roanokeacchurch.org), or fill out a form and drop it in the box in the North hall.
- Rotating Pot Luck - If you have any additions, deletions, or other changes to the existing roster, please list them on the sheet posted in the back (North) hall. All are welcome to participate.
- Nursing Home - There are sign-up sheets on the bulletin board for cookies and birthday cakes. Please consider this way to touch the resident’s life right from your own home.
2018 HarvestCall Winter Rebuilding Ministry Project will be in Chester, South Carolina-
Forty volunteers are needed each week starting January 7th and continuing through March 29th. Team openings tend to fill up very quickly so don’t delay registering. Additional information is on the bulletin board and at: www.harvestcall.org
Goodfield Distribution Center - accepts donations of furniture and appliances. They are especially in need of appliances, mattresses, and kitchen tables and chairs. It is open from 9-11 the first and third Saturdays of each month.
Funeral Coordinator - There is a need for someone to serve as Funeral Coordinator. The first year you would serve as assistant followed by a year of serving as the Funeral Coordinator. The Funeral Coordinator’s basic duty is to coordinate the funeral meal, lining up food and workers, which has been greatly simplified with One Call Now. They also help oversee the kitchen the day of the funeral. This is an opportunity for someone to serve the Church body in a special way. Anyone who feels lead to provide this support or for further information please contact Bro. Denny or Sis. Eva Rocke
Director of Nursing Opening -The Roanoke Home will take applications for the position of Director of Nursing through this Wednesday, November 29th. They appreciate the congregations interest and support in serving the seniors of our community.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.