- Leadership Transition - This afternoon, Bros Ron Messner and Kent Heimer will share with the congregation regarding the next steps in seeking new leadership for our Roanoke Church and to share scripture related to qualifications for church leadership. This is an open meeting and we encourage all members and friends to be present.
- Reception for Ben and Nelly Mangold from 1:30 - 3:00 at the Fellowship Hall - Everyone is invited.
- March Family
Hymn Sing and Scripture
Memory Program at 6:30 - Pizza will be served in the dining room at
5:30. Donations will be accepted tonight to cover the cost of pizza. The
scripture memory kids should report to the basement at 6:15.
Congregational singing will begin at 6:30.
Wednesday 3/14 - The 6th of a 7 Part Bible Study on the Book of Hebrews - Bro. Jonathan will speak on “Endurance of Faith” (Heb 12)
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
- Communion at 6:00 PM
Friday 3/30 - Good Friday Services - will begin at our regular time of 7:30 p.m. In addition to a message, the Prairie Choristers and Men's Group will sing.
Sunday 4/1 - Easter Sunday Services - there will be an early morning service, beginning at 7:30 a.m. There will be a message and songs from the Prairie Choristers, Men’s Group and the Youth Choir. A breakfast will follow and then morning church will be held at our regular time, with the song service starting at 9:45 a.m. There will be no lunch or afternoon services. Help is needed to provide breakfast. If you are able to help, there is information on the e-mailed announcements.
Sunday 4/22 - Invite-a-Guest - All are welcome to participate by inviting guests from another congregation to Roanoke church for the day. There will be potluck supper at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall, with a singing will promptly follow the supper. Sign-up sheets are posted on the bulletin boards. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Jennifer Feucht.
- The final Hebrew Bible Study will be April 4, not March 28
- Communion at the Home is May 27, not April 29
- The annual business meeting will be November 28, not December 5.
Thank You - The trustees would like to thank all those that helped with the house cleaning of the church. The cleaning went well and we appreciate your hard work.