Sunday 2/24 - Collection for LifePoints - We have been blessed by the support and love of the brotherhood since 1971 when the agency started services. We depend on this support to allow us to serve as God would have us to serve, and to be obedient to His call and His Word. We are moved daily by the love, support, prayers and donations from the brotherhood.
- Public vs Private Faith - Part 5 of the Sermon on the Mount Series - Matt 6:1-6 (Bro. Jonathan) - Memory Verse: “But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.” Matthew 6:3-4”
- WOW will be at the Martin's at 7:00.
- HOPE will meet at the Fellowship Hall to set up for the Spaghetti Supper
Saturday 3/2 - The Annual Sunday School Spaghetti Supper Fundraiser - will be at the Fellowship Hall from 4:00-6:30. Dine in or carry out is available. There is a sign up sheet posted on the bulletin board for food donations. Thank you for your willingness to help.
Sunday 3/3 - Collection for the Apostolic Christian Home of Roanoke
Monday 3/4 - The Fellowship Hall Cleaning - We will be there from 8:30 to 11:30 AM, and in the evening from 6 to 8 PM. We appreciate everyone's support.
Sunday 3/10 - All Church Pizza Party & Scripture Memory Program at 5:30. - Sign up sheets for those attending & for food donations are on the north hall bulletin board. Everyone in church is invited to come for pizza & to hear the Scripture Memory program.
Monday 3/11 - Annual Church Cleaning at 6:00 PM - There is also the opportunity to help during the day on Monday or from 9:00 until noon on Saturday the 9th. There a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for food donations for church cleaning.
Sunday 3/31 - Precommunion Service - Due to multiple scheduling conflicts, the Precommunion Service has been change from Wednesday evening 4/3 to the Sunday afternoon service on 3/31
Saturday 4/6 - 2019 Midwest Food Bank Gala Dinner and Auction at the Normal Facility
- The Roanoke committee is currently seeking homemade items, themed dinners or events, and business products or services as auction items. Cash donations can be used by the committee to purchase items for the gala or as Benefit sponsorships.
- Tickets to the event are also available for $50 per person. Tables of up to 8 seats may be reserved for groups. Deadline for donations and tickets is March 1st.
- Please contact Bro. Jon or Sis. Jill Fehr for ticket reservations or donations.
- Jon Fehr 309-275-4573(c) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Fehr 309-261-4711(c) email@example.com
April 13-14 - Sister Heart weekend Hosted by the Champaign Church - Sister Heart is a weekend of singing and recording songs and sweet Christian fellowship among women of the Apostolic Christian Church. Registration is due by March 22. Please contact Sis. Lydia Bertschi if you have any questions.
May 25-27 - ALive 2019 (formerly TN Sing) - The theme for the weekend is “All Things New.” If you are interested in going, please contact Bro. Jonathan and Sis. Megan Hodel
Nursing Home Work Opportunities - the Home is in need of a dietary cook and a dietary aide. If you think you may be interested or know someone who might, please contact the Home to obtain more information. We are also in need of another 3rdshift PRN nurse to fill in occasionally.