- January Collection - The Nursing Home (see details below)
- 2020 Rotating Potluck - church potluck lists can be picked up in the back hall.
- WOW at the Martin’s at 7:00
- ACTIVE at 7:15
- HOPE at 7:15 at the Fellowship Hall
- Scripture Memory at 7:30
1/19 - Peoria Rescue Mission Services at 8:00 AM - We can always use singing help. We hope to leave the west parking lot at 7:15, and will be back before our morning service. Bro Nate will be having the message. Any questions please contact Bro. Tim Martin.
Wednesday 1/22 - Continuation of our Proverbs Bible Study - a list of the studies and when they will occur will be posted in the back hall and emailed.
Saturday 1/25 - The Bible Class Ski Trip - There is still room on the bus, so if anyone from Church is interested in going, please contact Bro. Eric or Sis. Jodi.
Saturday 2/15 - Save the Date - Testimonies on Saturday at 7:00 with Baptisms on the 16th.
Sunday 3/15 - Invite-a-Guest - We will be hosting Invite-a-Guest on Sunday, March 15th. All are welcome to participate by inviting a guest, couple, or family to Roanoke church for the day. There will be a potluck supper at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall, with a singing promptly following the supper. Sign-up sheets are posted on the bulletin board in the north hall. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Jamie Hodel. Please mark your calendars and invite others to worship with us.
Saturday 4/18 - ACMF Meeting at the Goodfield Fellowship Center - The Apostolic Christian Medical Fellowship (ACMF) Meeting is for health care providers and their spouses. If you are listed on the HarvestCall Health Care Provider list, you will receive an invitation with a Google sign-up list via email. For health care providers who are on the provider list, we appreciate your responses by March 28, 2020. For health care providers not on the list, you can contact Sis. Lori Wiegand firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend. All church associated health care providers are invited and encouraged to attend this event.
Nursing Home Job Opportunity - The Home is accepting applications for an HR/Payroll Coordinator. If you have experience in this type of work and would like to learn more about this position, please see Bro. Nate Hoffman.
Other Ways to Learn and Serve
- Gridley Church is Offering the Perspective’s Class - Beginning January 14th, 2020, Gridley will be hosting a 15-week discipleship course called "Perspectives" at the Fellowship Hall on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-9:00. This course seeks to discover God's heart for all nations in the Bible, throughout world history, and in our world today. Information can be found at https://www.perspectives.org/ and if you are interested, please register by clicking here. The course features a different instructor each week from various backgrounds that will travel from all over the country. Because of this, there is a cost of $275/person to participate.
- The 20 Midwest Food Bank Gala Dinner and Auction - is scheduled for Saturday evening April 18th at the Food Bank location in Normal. The Roanoke committee is currently seeking homemade items, themed dinners or events, and business products or services as auction items. Cash donations can be used by the committee to purchase items for the gala or as Benefit sponsorships. Tickets to the event are also available for $75 per person. Tables of up to 8 seats may be reserved for groups. Deadline for donations and tickets is March 1st. Please contact Bro. Jon or Sis. Jill Fehr for ticket reservations or donations. Their contact information will be on the announcement posted in the north hall. (Jon Fehr 309-275-4573(c) email@example.com Jill Fehr 309-261-4711(c) firstname.lastname@example.org )
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.