- January Collection - The Nursing Home (see details below)
- Peoria Rescue Mission Services at 8:00 AM - We can always use singing help. We hope to leave the west parking lot at 7:15, and will be back before our morning service. Bro Nate will be having the message. Any questions please contact Bro. Tim Martin.
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
Wednesday 1/22 - Proverbs Bible Study - “Avoiding Bad Company is a Good Idea” Proverbs 1:8-19 (Bro. Isaac Wofford/Washington) “My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.” Proverbs 1:10
Saturday 1/25 - The Bible Class Ski Trip - There is still room on the bus, so if anyone from Church is interested in going, please contact Bro. Eric or Sis. Jodi.
Sunday 2/9 - Annual All-Church Potluck and Family Sing at 4:30 at the Fellowship Hall - Meat and table service will be provided. A donation to cover the cost of the meat will be accepted. Please bring a covered dish. Sign-up sheets are posted in the north hall and by the ladies restroom for those attending. To order the proper amount of meat, please sign up by Wednesday February 5.
Saturday 2/15 - Testimonies on Saturday at 7:00 with Baptisms on the 16th - Charity Feucht, Destyne King, Dalton Logan
Sunday 3/15 - Invite-a-Guest - We will be hosting Invite-a-Guest on Sunday, March 15th. All are welcome to participate by inviting a guest, couple, or family to Roanoke church for the day. There will be a potluck supper at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall, with a singing promptly following the supper. Sign-up sheets are posted on the bulletin board in the north hall. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Jamie Hodel. Please mark your calendars and invite others to worship with us.
Other Ways to Learn and Serve
- Saturday 4/18 - The 2020 Midwest Food Bank Gala Dinner and Auction - The Roanoke committee is currently seeking homemade items, themed dinners or events, and business products or services as auction items. Cash donations can be used by the committee to purchase items for the gala or as Benefit sponsorships. Tickets to the event are also available for $75 per person. Tables of up to 8 seats may be reserved for groups. Deadline for donations and tickets is March 1st. Please contact Bro. Jon or Sis. Jill Fehr for ticket reservations or donations. Their contact information will be on the announcement posted in the north hall. (Jon Fehr 309-275-4573(c) firstname.lastname@example.org Jill Fehr 309-261-4711(c) email@example.com )
- Saturday 4/18 - ACMF Meeting at the Goodfield Fellowship Center - The Apostolic Christian Medical Fellowship (ACMF) Meeting is for health care providers and their spouses. If you are listed on the HarvestCall Health Care Provider list, you will receive an invitation with a Google sign-up list via email. For health care providers who are on the provider list, we appreciate your responses by March 28, 2020. For health care providers not on the list, you can contact Sis. Lori Wiegand firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend. All church associated health care providers are invited and encouraged to attend this event.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.