- February Collection - HarvestCall General Fund (additional information below)
- Afternoon Service - Proverbs Study - “Wisdom and the Golden Rule” Proverbs 3:21-35 (Bro. Frank) “Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine and to do it.” Proverbs 3:2
- Proverbs Study - “Wisdom is Supreme” Proverbs 4 (Bro. Kurt Plattner/Goodfield firstname.lastname@example.org ) “Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.” Proverbs 4:5-6
- Scripture Memory Class at 7:15
- Brother’s Prayer Gathering at 9:15 - in the intermediate room
- March Collection - LifePoints
- Young Group Invite
Monday 3/2 - Church Cleaning - There are multiple times you can choose to come help: Saturday, 2/29 from 9:00 - noon, and on Monday, 3/2 from 9:00 -1:00 and 6:00 to finish.
Saturday 3/7- The Sunday School Spaghetti Supper is March 7th from 4:00 - 6:30pm. This is the fundraiser to support our Sunday School and all the activities throughout the year. This is separate from the Mission trip! There is a food sign-up sheet posted on the bulletin board.
Monday 3/9 - Fellowship Hall Cleaning
Sunday 3/15 - Invite-a-Guest - All are welcome to participate by inviting a guest, couple, or family to Roanoke church for the day. There will be a potluck supper at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall, with a singing promptly following the supper. Please sign-up by Wed. the 4th on the bulletin board in the north hall. Any questions can be directed to Sis. Jamie Hodel. Please mark your calendars and invite others to worship with us.