● Men's Singing Group - For those interested in a men's singing group, there will be a brief informational meeting today at 11:30 in the intermediate Sunday School room.
● Family Hymn Sing at the Nursing Home at 1:30
● Peoria Rescue Mission at 7:30 - Roanoke is scheduled to have church services at the Peoria Rescue Mission at 7:30 pm. this evening. (Please note the start time has been changed from 6:00 to 7:30.) There is still a need for people to support this ministry. Anyone willing to take part, please contact Bro. John or Sis. Jill Bradle.
● ACTIVE - The Jr. High boys in ACTIVE will meet this Wednesday evening. They will meet downstairs in the World Relief Room. They are asked to bring 2 packages of pillowcases.
● Worship on Wednesday - The next Worship On Wednesday for our high school students will be this Wednesday at 7PM at Bro. Todd and Sis. Andrea Harris's home. We are beginning to occasionally change locations, so we would ask the parents and students to be mindful of this. The times and locations of the Worship On Wednesday evenings are also located on the church calendars. If you have any questions please call Bro. Scott Luginbuhl.
● Crown Biblical Financial Study Sign Up Deadline - It has been five years since the Roanoke Church first conducted the Crown Biblical Financial Principles Bible Study. A sign-up sheet has been posted on the north hall bulletin board for those who may be interested in participating in the study. Please sign up by this Wednesday, Sept. 19th
Sunday 9/23 - Small Group Bible Study on Forgiveness Sign up Deadline
To keep us all growing and in the Word, a small group Bible study on forgiveness is being planned. Each member and friend of our church is again encouraged to participate. The first session will begin around the first of October and will be 8 sessions long, with each session lasting approximately 1hr.and 15 minutes. You can sign up by filling out a sheet in the back hall or by sending an e-mail to brothers John Getz or Rob Luginbuhl. Please sign up by next Sunday, Sept. 23rd.
World Relief Winter Work Project 2013 at Cullman, AL (near Athens)
The WR Winter Work Project will be a continuation of last years project in Cullman, AL (near Athens) to build and repair homes damaged by tornadoes. It will will begin on January 7. For more information and registerstration, please go to the WR website: www.acworldrelief.org
● Sunday 9/23 - ACYF at Cissna Park at 6:00
● Sunday 10/7
○ Collection for the Sunday School Fund
○ Family Hymn Sing at 7:00
● Sunday 10/14 - Collection for the Nursing Home
● Friday 11/2 - Hospital Lumiere Benefit Auction at Five Points