Tuesday 1/8 - Helping Hands from 9:00-3:00
Helping Hands will meet this Tuesday from 9-3. Bring a sack lunch.
● Memorandum - Bro. Marvin Dotterer from Forrest plans to be with us this Wednesday evening for the reading of the Memorandum.
● Scripture Memory Class - Scripture Memory Class will meet this Wednesday evening.
● Worship on Wednesday - Worship on Wednesday for high school students will be this Wednesday at 7:00 at the home of Bro. Kevin and Sis. Annette Fischer's.
Friday 1/18 - ICC/Bradley Young Group Benefit Dinner
The ICC/Bradley Young Group will have a benefit dinner on Friday January 18 at the Morton Fellowship Hall. Dinner will be served anytime between 6pm-7pm followed by a singing program at 7:30pm featuring Testify. All donations will support the young group's mission trip to Cullman, AL in the spring.
Bulletin Board Sign Ups
● Winter/Spring Small Group Bible Study - Our small group Bible studies have been a blessing and learning experience. To keep us all growing and in the Word, a winter/spring session of small group Bible study on Faith is being planned. Each member and friend of our Roanoke church is again encouraged to participate. The session will begin approximately February 17 and is 9 lessons long. You may sign up in the north hall by the bulletin board or by e-mailing brothers Rob Luginbuhl or John Getz.
● Baptisms - There's a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for food and workers for the upcoming baptism on January 20th.
Preparations will begin soon for the Easter program. If you would like to begin singing with the Youth Choir, the Men's Group, or Prairie Choristers, please send an email to Phil Hodel at firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you sang at the Christmas program, you are already on the email list).
Saturday 1/19 - Testimonies at 7:00
We plan to hear the testimonies of John Luginbuhl and Hannah Sauder on Saturday, January 19th at 7:00pm and baptisms, Lord willing, on Sunday January 20th.
Friday evening 1/25 - Parenting with a Purpose - Part 1 - ACCFS will present Parenting with a Purpose. This 2 part seminar will be held at the Fellowship Hall. Bros. Brian Sutter and Craig Stickling will be the presenters.
Saturday morning 1/26 - Parenting with a Purpose - Part 2