· Sunday School Easter Program
· Minister Ballots Should be Returned Wednesday 3/25
· W.O.W. at the Luginbuhl Home at 7:00
Establishing Godly Family Worship by Bro. Brian Sutter at the Fellowship Hall
- This is the first of a 3 part series of topical studies on Parenting . Future topics will be “Evaluating Family Goals" on April 15th and "Growing Children Through Seasons of Life" on April 22.
Sunday 3/29 - Communion Service at 6:00
Wednesday 4/1 - No Church - due to Good Friday Services
Friday 4/3 - Good Friday Services - Song worship begins at 7:15
- Easter Sunday Schedule - A program of scripture and song will be presented on Easter Sunday morning. "O Glorious Day" will begin at 7:30 a.m. and will be followed by a breakfast in the dining room. Our regular morning service will begin at the usual time of 9:45 and Sunday School will be held. There will be no lunch or afternoon service.
- Easter Breakfast - If you plan to attend, please sign up; there is a list on the bulletin board. For anyone wishing to help by assisting with set-up and food preparation, donating food items, or working during the breakfast, there is an additional sign-up on the bulletin board. It is the goal that anyone working at the breakfast will be able to attend the program as well.
Saturday 4/11 - Testimonies at 7:00
Sunday 4/12 - Baptisms
Saturday 4/18 - Midwest Food Bank Annual Gala Dinner and Auction - Tickets to the dinner and auction are $50 (this would be a great evening for potluck groups). If you are willing to donate and/or wish to purchase tickets please contact: Bro. Rol and Sis. Carol Rumbold, Sis. Lynn Wuthrich, or Bro. Jon and Sis. Jill Fehr.