- Family Hymn Sing at the Nursing Home at 1:30
- ACYF Bus to Leave High School at 4:20 - Program at Princeville is at 6:00
Monday 11/16 - Technology Night at the Fellowship Hall at 7:00 - The technology night is for interested parents wanting to learn more about protecting their families from the use of the internet and mobile devices. Topics to be covered include web filtering software and some basic mobile device practices. Parents are encouraged to share advice on what has worked for their families during the small group discussion portion of the program. Questions may be directed to brothers: Jonathan Hodel or Byron Gerber.
Tuesday 11/17 - Midwest Food Bank from 6:30-8:30
- Scripture Memory Class
Sunday 11/22 - The Annual Thanksgiving Sing at the Fellowship Hall at 6:30 - There is a sign-up sheet for food donations and kitchen help on the bulletin board.
Wednesday 12/2 - Annual Business Meeting at 7:30 - with the Nursing Home meeting immediately following.
Sunday 12/6 - Annual Christmas Caroling and Supper - Due to a conflict with the Fellowship Hall, please note we will be meeting in the CHURCH DINING ROOM. Please be at church by 4:00. There are signup sheets for food donations on the bulletin boards. If you plan to attend, please make sure you sign up on the attendance sheet
Ways to Help our Nursing Home
- Cookies and Birthday Cakes - a sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board.
- A Plea for Volunteers - At this time, many of our volunteers go south for the winter leaving a need for some help. Please call Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Home if you’re are interested in giving a small amount of your time to our residents.
- Volunteers Needed - to pass mail, pop popcorn, help in beauty shop, etc.
- Drivers Needed - We could use some bus (or van) drivers which would need to get a JO5 added to their license. This requires only a very simple driving test. We often need drivers to take residents to Dr. appt. which most are able to go in our van.
Dinner List Update - We are nearing the end of the dinner list and will be making a new one soon. Now would be a good time if anyone wants to add or remove their name. Any names added now will not have to serve until the list comes around again in about two and a half years. If you have any changes please contact Bro. Don or Sis. Colleen Leman.
Thank You from Hospital Lumiere - The Hospital Lumiere board would like to thank everyone who helped make the 2015 benefit auction a success. With your prayers and support and God’s blessings, Hospital Lumiere in Haiti will continue to provide medical care with compassion and Christian love.