Tuesday 12/1 - Helping Hands from 9:00-3:00
Wednesday 12/2 - Annual Business Meeting at 7:30 - with the Nursing Home meeting immediately following.
- Maintenance Fund Collection
- Annual Christmas Caroling and Supper
- Due to a conflict with the Fellowship Hall, please note we will be meeting in the CHURCH DINING ROOM. Please be at church by 4:00.
- There are signup sheets for food donations on the bulletin boards. If you plan to attend, please make sure you sign up on the attendance sheet
- There is going to be a group that will come back to the church (in the back hall) at 5:00 that will sing carols with anyone who is not going caroling, but would like to sing before supper. Please put a double check mark in the supper only column so we know you are coming.
CAM Cancelled for the Month of December
2016 Rotating Potluck Update - It’s time to set the schedule for the 2016 Roanoke church rotating potluck. If you have any additions, deletions, or other changes to the existing roster, please list them on the sheet posted in the back (North) hall. All are welcome to participate.
VBS Coordinator Needed - There is a need for 1 or 2 couples to be coordinators for the 2016 VBS week. Bro. Drew and Sis. Amanda Leman have served the church in this position for several years and have decided that it is time for someone else to take over. They are more than willing to help the new coordinators with ideas and advice on how to get started. Anyone interested in taking over this responsibility can talk to them or contact Bro. Scott Luginbuhl
Ways to Help our Nursing Home
- Cookies and Birthday Cakes - a sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board.
- A Plea for Volunteers - At this time, many of our volunteers go south for the winter leaving a need for some help. Please call Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Home if you’re are interested in giving a small amount of your time to our residents.
- Volunteers Needed - to pass mail, pop popcorn, help in beauty shop, etc.
- Drivers Needed - We could use some bus (or van) drivers which would need to get a JO5 added to their license. This requires only a very simple driving test. We often need drivers to take residents to Dr. appt. which most are able to go in our van.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.