Sunday 11/22 - The Annual Thanksgiving Sing at the Fellowship Hall at 6:30 - There is a sign-up sheet for food donations and kitchen help on the bulletin board.
Wednesday 11/25 - No Church - due to Thanksgiving Services on Thursday
Thursday 11/26 - Thanksgiving Day Service - Singing starts at 9:45.
Wednesday 12/2 - Annual Business Meeting at 7:30 - with the Nursing Home meeting immediately following.
Sunday 12/6 - Annual Christmas Caroling and Supper
- Due to a conflict with the Fellowship Hall, please note we will be meeting in the CHURCH DINING ROOM. Please be at church by 4:00.
- There are signup sheets for food donations on the bulletin boards. If you plan to attend, please make sure you sign up on the attendance sheet
- There is going to be a group that will come back to the church (in the back hall) at 5:00 that will sing carols with anyone who is not going caroling, but would like to sing before supper. Please put a double check mark in the supper only column so we know you are coming.
Ways to Help our Nursing Home
- Cookies and Birthday Cakes - a sign-up sheet is on the bulletin board.
- A Plea for Volunteers - At this time, many of our volunteers go south for the winter leaving a need for some help. Please call Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Home if you’re are interested in giving a small amount of your time to our residents.
- Volunteers Needed - to pass mail, pop popcorn, help in beauty shop, etc.
- Drivers Needed - We could use some bus (or van) drivers which would need to get a JO5 added to their license. This requires only a very simple driving test. We often need drivers to take residents to Dr. appt. which most are able to go in our van.
Dinner List Update - We are nearing the end of the dinner list and will be making a new one soon. Now would be a good time if anyone wants to add or remove their name. Any names added now will not have to serve until the list comes around again in about two and a half years. If you have any changes please contact Bro. Don or Sis. Colleen Leman.
VBS Coordinator Needed - There is a need for 1 or 2 couples to be coordinators for the 2016 VBS week. Bro. Drew and Sis. Amanda Leman have served the church in this position for several years and have decided that it is time for someone else to take over. They are more than willing to help the new coordinators with ideas and advice on how to get started. Anyone interested in taking over this responsibility can talk to them or contact Bro. Scott Luginbuhl