- No Helping Hands in January - due to Harvest Call Family Night on Jan. 11.
- Encouragement & Discipleship Skills by ACCFS at the Fellowship Hall at 7:00 Romans 12:5 encourages us that we are to be “members one of another.” We have great opportunity in our church family to encourage and support each other. In November, Bro. Arlan Miller came and presented on “Intentional Relationships. Brothers Matt Kaufmann and Arlan Miller from ACCFS will be conducting this two hour workshop will give practical training for those who would like to be more purposeful in helping others in our church family and beyond. It is open to all ages even if you were not able to attend the first presentation.
- Young Group Singing at Roanoke Nursing Home at 7:00
- Scripture Memory Class
- High School Wow at 7:00 PM at Bro. Chad and Sis. Brenda Martin’s.
Friday 1/6 - Young Group “Get in the Word” at Bro John Bradle's at 7:30pm
Wednesday 1/11 - HarvestCall Family Night at the Fellowship Hall - Supper will be served from 5:30 - 6:30 pm, with work projects to begin when you are done eating. We hope to see your family there! All projects will be going to Haiti.
Sunday 1/22 - Route 24 Singing at the Gridley Fellowship Hall at 6:30 - Roanoke and all of the Illinois churches that are located along Route 24 are invited. There is a signup sheet posted on the women’s bulletin board. Please sign up if you are able to attend. If you have questions, please contact Sis. Bev Bertschi.
2017 Sign Up Sheets
- Church Phone Directory - Please send any updates by filling out a card in the north hall, filling out the form on the church website, or sending an email to email@example.com
- Nursing Home Cookies and Birthday Cakes - There is a signup on the bulletin board. This is a way you can bless the residents right from your own kitchen.
- Dinner List - If anyone is wanting to add or remove their name from the dinner list please make the change on the list that is hanging on the bulletin board or talk to Bro. Don or Sis. Colleen Leman.
Fellowship Hall Trustee - As of January 1, the new Fellowship Hall Trustee in Charge of Reservations will be Bro. Brian & Sis. Beth Moser, replacing Bro. Mike & Sis. Nancy Hoffman. As of January 1st all reservations should be made through Bro. Brian & Sis. Beth. We appreciate their willingness to serve in this capacity. Any questions should be directed to the Fellowship Hall trustees.
Nursing Home Services - This winter, if church is cancelled due to inclement weather, then the Nursing Home will also cancel their service.
Saturday 1/21 - Save the Date for Ladies’ Coffee Hour at 9:00 at the Fellowship Hall - for all ladies attending Roanoke church, high school age and above. More details will follow!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.