- Gateway Woods Collection
- Silver Lining Fund - if anyone wants to add or delete their name from Roanoke's Silver Lining subscription list please do that by today on the lists hanging up on the bulletin board in the dining room hall. Our church pays $18 for each mailed subscription. If you receive a mailed subscription there is still time to make your donation. You can put your money or check in the collection boxes or give to Bro. Tim Hohulin.
- Communion in the Multi-Purpose Room at the Nursing Home at 2:00 - Please try to arrive by 1:45.
Tuesday 5/2 - Helping Hands will Meet from 9:00-3:00
Wed 5/3 - National Day of Prayer Service at 7:30 - HOPE and High School WOW have been cancelled so they can attend the service
Friday 5/5 - Young Group Get in the Word at Bro. John Bradle's at 7:30
Saturday/Sunday 5/6-7 - Bloomington Young Group Invite
May Topical Bible Studies
- Wednesday 5/10 - Conversion - A Parent’s Role in the Lord’s Work - Bro. Frank Sauder
- Wednesday 5/24 - Spiritual Lessons from the Mountain - Bro. Ed Sauder
The Apostolic Christian LifePoints - is the new name for what was previously known as “Home for the Handicapped.” The names for the individual facilities (e.g. Timber Ridge, Oakwood Estates, etc) will remain the same. Additional information on this name change is available in the printed announcements or on cards which are available in the north hall.
Sign Up for August Conference - Today and May 7, are set aside during lunch to sign up for jobs during the conference week. This would include set up and tear down, ushers, transcription, proof reading, parking, office help, first aid, drivers, luggage handling, restrooms oversight, etc. If you have been previously approached about helping in a certain area, you still need to sign up for the time slots you will be available to assist. Also, please encourage your Bible Class age children to sign up. Tables are set up in the north hall and committee members will be available to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your support as we host the conference this year.
Vacation Bible School - will be held June 5-9. The following signup sheets have been posted on the bulletin board in the north hall:
- New Students: Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster that plan to come to VBS.
- Teachers and helpers for all Grade Levels:You only need to teach for a single night (more if you would like) and you can sign up by yourself, with another brother, or as a husband/wife team.
If you have any questions regarding the sign-ups or VBS, please contact Sis. Marjorie Bertschi or Sis. Jamie Hodel.
Saturday 5/20 - Redeeming the Time Potluck in the Home’s Multi-Purpose Room at 5:00 - All who participate in the "Redeeming the Time" ministry are invited to the annual potluck. For those who have adopted, please share this date with your adoptee so they know to save the date! Sandwiches, chips, and drinks will be provided, and those who are able should bring a dessert or a salad. We look forward to a blessed time together and any questions can be directed to Sis. Tina Leman.