- Last Day to Sign Up for Jobs as the August Conference - This would include set up and tear down, ushers, transcription, proof reading, parking, office help, first aid, drivers, luggage handling, restrooms oversight, etc. If you have been previously approached about helping in a certain area, you still need to sign up for the time slots you will be available to assist. Also, please encourage your Bible Class age children to sign up. Tables are set up in the north hall and committee members will be available to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your support as we host the conference this year.
- Last Day to Sign Up for Vacation Bible School - VBS will be held June 5-9. The following signup sheets have been posted on the bulletin board in the north hall:
- New Students: Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster that plan to come to VBS.
- Teachers and helpers for all Grade Levels:You only need to teach for a single night (more if you would like) and you can sign up by yourself, with another brother, or as a husband/wife team.
If you have any questions regarding the sign-ups or VBS, please contact Sis. Marjorie Bertschi or Sis. Jamie Hodel.
- Bro. Kendall and Sis. Carla Knapp’s Last Sunday in Roanoke - They will be moving to Wisconsin for work and will be making Belvidere their church.
- Sunday School Elections - we are still interviewing for SS ballot and due to conflicting events the next few Sundays we will ballot on June 4th.
Tuesday 5/9 - Young Group Singing at the Roanoke Home at 7:00
Wednesday 5/10 - Topical Bible Study - “Conversion - A Parent’s Role in the Lord’s Work” - Bro. Frank Sauder
Wednesday 5/24 - Topical Bible Study - “Spiritual Lessons from the Mountain” - Bro. Ed Sauder
The Nursing Home Summer Volunteer Program - this is for students coming out of 6th grade and up through high school. This is a great learning experience for our youth to give a little of their time to someone who cannot give back. The residents enjoy seeing the youth come in to assist with various jobs and activities. If you have a student that is interested in volunteering, please contact Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Nursing Home for more information.
Saturday 5/20 - Redeeming the Time Potluck in the Home’s Multi-Purpose Room at 5:00 - All who participate in the "Redeeming the Time" ministry are invited to the annual potluck. For those who have adopted, please share this date with your adoptee so they know to save the date! Sandwiches, chips, and drinks will be provided, and those who are able should bring a dessert or a salad. We look forward to a blessed time together and any questions can be directed to Sis. Tina Leman.