- Maintenance Fund Collection
- Annual Church Christmas Caroling and Supper at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall
Tuesday 12/5 - Helping Hands from 9:00 -3:00 - Lunch will be served. There are plenty of non-sewing special projects that we are working on. All are welcome to join us.
- Annual Business Meeting at the Fellowship Hall - singing will start at 7:15
- ACTIVE & HOPE - will meet at Bro. Jonathan & Sis. Megan's home at 7:00
- Scripture Memory Class - will meet in the Nursing Home lobby at 6:45 and then the kids can be picked up after church in the back multi-purpose room.
Friday 12/8 - Young Group Christmas Party at Bradle's - 6:30 Supper
Sunday 12/10 - Sunday School Christmas Program at 12:00
2018 Signup Sheets
- Church Directory - If you have any updates you may either fill out the form online (http://www.roanokeacchurch.org/directoryUpdate.asp), send an email (DirectoryUpdates@roanokeacchurch.org), or fill out a form and drop it in the box in the North hall.
- Rotating Pot Luck - If you have any additions, deletions, or other changes to the existing roster, please list them on the sheet posted in the back (North) hall. All are welcome to participate.
- Nursing Home - There are sign-up sheets on the bulletin board for cookies and birthday cakes. Please consider this way to touch the resident’s life right from your own home.
Bolstering our Smaller Churches - Over the past two years, HarvestCall's Church Establishment Committee (CEC) has worked to bolster our St. Louis, MO and Austin, TX churches. God has done exceedingly, abundantly above all that we asked or thought. Brothers and sisters have answered the call to move, and the outreach into the community has become far more effective. HarvestCall is now focusing on Lamar and trusting God for an increase. If you have an interest in how you can help bolster the Lamar Church, additional information is attached to the e-mail.
Funeral Coordinator - There is a need for someone to serve as Funeral Coordinator. The first year you would serve as assistant followed by a year of serving as the Funeral Coordinator. The Funeral Coordinator’s basic duty is to coordinate the funeral meal, lining up food and workers, which has been greatly simplified with One Call Now. They also help oversee the kitchen the day of the funeral. This is an opportunity for someone to serve the Church body in a special way. Anyone who feels lead to provide this support or for further information please contact Bro. Denny or Sis. Eva Rocke.