Sunday 5/20 - Family Hymn Sing at the Nursing Home at 1:30
- Bible Study - “Marriage...Being Selfless in a Selfish World” - Bro. Gregg Rumbold (Peoria)
- WOW at Bro. Jon Fehr’s at 6:30
Tennessee Memorial Day Weekend - The theme for the weekend is “God’s Redeeming Work.” Brothers Matt Kaufmann, Arlan Miller and Jonathan Hodel will be the guest speakers. If your are interested in going, please contact Bro. Jonathan or Sis. Megan Hodel.
Vacation Bible School will be held June 4-8. The following signup sheets have been posted on the bulletin board:
- New Students: Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster that plan to come to VBS.
- Teachers and helpers for all Grade Levels: You only need to teach for a single night (more if you would like) and you can sign up by yourself, with another brother, or as a husband/wife team. Today is the last day to sign up. There will be a meeting next Sunday (5/27) at 11:45 in the intermediate singing room for all VBS Teachers. Teaching materials will be passed out at this time.
- Food Donations and Workers for Snacks
- Collection for the Renault Sunday School - We are requesting gently used summer kids clothes, shoes, and book bags. We need boys and girls sizes 2T - adult small. Please no winter clothes. Thank you so much for your donation! It has always been a huge blessing to the children. If you have questions please contact Sis. Mandy Yordy.
If you have any questions regarding the sign-ups or VBS, please contact Sis. Marjorie Bertschi or Sis. Jamie Hodel.
Sunday 6/10 - Tremont Invite - Our congregation has been invited by the Tremont congregation to a supper and singing at the Tremont Fellowship Hall on Sunday, June 10th. The meal will be at 5:00 p.m. followed by a singing from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome. Please sign up by June 3rd if you will be attending. For questions, contact Bro. Frank Sauder
Sunday 6/24 - Sunday School Elections - Please be prayerful as we begin the process of interviewing the candidates who have been nominated by the Sunday School teachers and the Nominating Committee. Candidates will be made known to the church on 6/17 with voting a week later.
- Jr. Volunteer Program for Students Coming out of 6th through High School - Applicants must complete the necessary paperwork and have it turned in by May 22. Please contact Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Nursing Home if your child is interested in volunteering this summer.
- Volunteers Needed - Because of uneven pavement we are needing to knock out some concrete in the courtyard at the Nursing Home. This project is going to take place on Friday evening, June 1. This project will take a lot of strong boys and men so we can have shifts. We thought the first shift would come and tear out the concrete (maybe another shift to tear out if they get tired) and maybe an hour later the next group come to wheelbarrow it out to be hauled away. Many hands make light work so please call the nursing home and let us know if you are willing to help even a couple hours.
Helping Hands Cancelled for the Summer - Due to the basement remodeling, there will be NO Helping Hands activities in June, July and August. Activities will resume again in September.