· There will be a shortened service followed by a talk on several topics by Bro. Tom
· HOPE will Meet in the Fellowship Hall at 7:30
Nursing Home - The Nursing Home is starting the Jr. Volunteer program again this year for students coming out of 6th, 7th, 8th grade and high school. Applicants must complete the necessary paperwork and have it turned in by May 22. Please contact Sis. Patsy Kaeb at the Nursing Home if your child is interested in volunteering this summer.
Vacation Bible School will be held June 4-8. The following signup sheets have been posted on the bulletin board in the north hall:
- New Students: Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster that plan to come to VBS.
- Teachers and helpers for all Grade Levels: You only need to teach for a single night (more if you would like) and you can sign up by yourself, with another brother, or as a husband/wife team.
- If you have any questions regarding the sign-ups or VBS, please contact Sis. Marjorie Bertschi or Sis. Jamie Hodel.