- The Annual All-Church Potluck and Family Hymn Sing at 4:30 - Meat and table service will be provided. Please bring a covered dish. A donation to cover the cost of the fried chicken will be accepted at the potluck."
- ACYF Program in Bradford at 6:00 PM - The Bible Class will meet to leave from the High School parking lot at 4:15PM.
- The Extra Step - Part 4 of the Sermon on the Mount Series - Matt 5:38-48 (Bro. Ryan Hoerr/Princeville, firstname.lastname@example.org) - Memory Verse: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” Matthew 5:44
- WOW will Meet at Beers at 7:00
Friday 2/15 - Roanoke Haiti Work Team Leaves for Haiti
Sunday 2/17 - Faith Community Nursing - We would like to invite nurses and all other medical providers to an informational meeting after church in the dining room. Topics such as the AED machine, emergency response and Faith Community Nursing within our congregation will be reviewed.
Saturday 2/23 - Bible Class Loaves and Fishes - The Bible Class will have the opportunity to help prepare and serve a meal to a number of Peoria’s homeless and less fortunate individuals and families at the First United Methodist Church’s Loaves and Fishes program in downtown Peoria. The group will meet to leave at the High School parking lot at 8:30AM and students will be home between 2:00 and 2:30 PM.
Sunday 2/24 - Collection for LifePoints - We have been blessed by the support and love of the brotherhood since 1971 when the agency started services. We depend on this support to allow us to serve as God would have us to serve, and to be obedient to His call and His Word. We are moved daily by the love, support, prayers and donations from the brotherhood. For additional information see the attachment below
Saturday 3/2 - The Annual Sunday School Spaghetti Supper Fundraiser - will be at the Fellowship Hall from 4:00-6:30. Dine in or carry out is available. There is a sign up sheet posted on the bulletin board for food donations. Thank you for your willingness to help.
Saturday 4/6 - 2019 Midwest Food Bank Gala Dinner and Auction at the Normal Facility
- The Roanoke committee is currently seeking homemade items, themed dinners or events, and business products or services as auction items. Cash donations can be used by the committee to purchase items for the gala or as Benefit sponsorships.
- Tickets to the event are also available for $50 per person. Tables of up to 8 seats may be reserved for groups. Deadline for donations and tickets is March 1st.
- Please contact Bro. Jon or Sis. Jill Fehr for ticket reservations or donations.
- Jon Fehr 309-275-4573(c) email@example.com
- Jill Fehr 309-261-4711(c) firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat-Sun 4/13-14 - Sister Heart weekend Hosted by the Champaign Church - Sister Heart is a weekend of singing and recording songs and sweet Christian fellowship among women of the Apostolic Christian Church. The registration form is included in the emailed announcements (see below), and registration is due by March 22. Please contact Sis. Lydia Bertschi if you have any questions.
May 25-27 - ALive 2019 (formerly TN Sing) - The theme for the weekend is “All Things New.” If you are interested in going, please contact Bro. Jonathan and Sis. Megan Hodel