This Sunday will begin "Love So Amazing," our observance of Holy Week. Events include Palm Sunday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday services.
4/14 Palm Sunday
- Palm Sunday Service - Song service begins at 9:45 AM followed by a program with songs from the Youth Choir and the Prairie Choristers and a message covering Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem through the last supper. There will be no Sunday School in the morning
- Sunday School Easter program at 12:15
- Brief Meeting for Parents of Juniors and Seniors to Discuss the Trip to the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum - The meeting will be in the dining room immediately following the Sunday School Program. All parents of junior and senior Bible Class students, members and converts should attend.
- Communion - Song service begins at 5:45
- Converts - are welcome to view the communion service from the balcony
- Gluten-free bread - Sisters who are gluten-free, along with anyone they are sitting with, please sit in the 1st, or 2nd bench in center section. Brothers should sit in the 1st bench in the center section.
- Individual wine cups - for those who are unable to share from the communion cup, please pick up a small cup from the end tables in the hall and take it into the sanctuary. When we pass the wine, simply hold up your cup when we come to you and we will pour wine into it. After the service, please dispose of your cup.
- No Wednesday Evening Service due to Good Friday Service
- High School WOW at 7:00 at Beers
4/19 Good Friday Service - Song service begins at 7:15 PM followed by a program with songs from Prairie Choristers and a message on Jesus’s trial and death.
4/21 Easter Sunday
- Sunrise Service - Song service begins at 7:15 AM followed by a program with songs from the Youth Choir and the Prairie Choristers and a message on Jesus’ resurrection
- Breakfast at 8:30
- 2nd Service - Song service begins at 9:45 (Sunday School will be held in the basement as usual).
- No Lunch or Afternoon Service
Thursday 4/25 - Heartline/Heart House Annual Spaghetti Supper 3:30-7:30 - Donated baked items should be at Heart House by noon on the 25th.
Saturday 4/27 - LifePoints Gospel Sing at Five Points from 5:15pm to 8:00pm - This is an evening where you can sit back and enjoy various musical talent in addition to a personal testimony from the mother of one of our residents. Please get your tickets online at https://bit.ly/2V6VFft or through our website (www.aclifepoints.org); walk-ins are welcome!
Friday 5/3 - Ladies' Night - Please join us for an evening of tips and encouragement for all ladies attending Roanoke church, high school age and above, as we discuss “spring cleaning of the home and heart” at the fellowship hall. Arrival time- 6:45, with start time- 7:00, ending at 8:45. Please bring a cleaning or organizing question or tip to share. Sign up on the signup sheet on the bulletin board or RSVP to email@example.com. “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10