4/21 Easter Sunday
- Sunrise Service - Song service begins at 7:15 AM followed by a program with songs from the Youth Choir and the Prairie Choristers and a message on Jesus’ resurrection
- Breakfast at 8:30
- 2nd Service - Song service begins at 9:45 (Sunday School will be held in the basement as usual).
- No Lunch or Afternoon Service
Wednesday 4/24 - Judgement - Sermon on the Mount Series - Matt 7:1-5 (Bro. Chris Wuethrich/Chicago, firstname.lastname@example.org) Memory Verse: “For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” Matthew 7:2
- Heartline/Heart House Annual Spaghetti Supper 3:30-7:30 - Donated baked items should be at Heart House by noon.
- Midwest Food Bank from 6:00-8:00 - It's Roanoke's turn to volunteer. Bring the family. Everyone is welcome.
Saturday 4/27 - LifePoints Gospel Sing at Five Points from 5:15pm to 8:00pm - This is an evening where you can sit back and enjoy various musical talent in addition to a personal testimony from the mother of one of our residents. Please get your tickets online at https://bit.ly/2V6VFft or through our website (www.aclifepoints.org); walk-ins are welcome!
- Gateway Woods Collection (You can give online http://roanokeacchurch.org/pages/giving/ or by check. Please make your check out to the Apostolic Christian Church
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
Wednesday 5/1 - National Day of Prayer Eve Service - An evening service of congregational singing, Scripture readings and prayer.
Friday 5/3 - Ladies' Night - Please join us for an evening of tips and encouragement for all ladies attending Roanoke church, high school age and above, as we discuss “spring cleaning of the home and heart” at the fellowship hall. Arrival time- 6:45, with start time- 7:00, ending at 8:45. Please bring a cleaning or organizing question or tip to share. Sign up on the signup sheet on the bulletin board or RSVP to email@example.com. “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
Save the Date - HarvestCall Proclaim and Serve Conference in Roanoke on July 19-20 - To get an overview of the conference please go to proclaimandserve.org Online registration opened on Saturday, April 20th. More information about volunteer needs will be coming soon.
Baby Monitors - Our baby monitors are currently iPhones that were donated to us from a local business who was upgrading phones throughout their organization a couple years ago. An increasing number of those phones are struggling to hold a charge and die before a child's nap is over. If anyone has an old smartphone (it does not need to be an iPhone) they would be willing to donate for a baby room monitor, please contact Bro. Byron Gerber. We will wipe them clean if that is not done yet and install our required apps.