Sunday 5/20 - Family Hymn Sing at the Nursing Home at 1:30
● Bro. Fred Funk will be here for our monthly topical Bible Study. His topic is Micah 6:8 “What doth the Lord Require of Thee?”
● Worship On Wednesday will meet at Bro. Scott Luginbuhl's at 7PM. They will be going over the last chapter of the Bible Study.
Sunday 5/27 - Due Date for the Journey Bag Project for Foster Children
Sunday 6/3 - Baptisms
Sign up sheet are on the bulletin board for help with food donations and waiting tables.
June 4th - 8th - VBS (various sign up sheets are on the bulletin board)
Sunday School Election Results:
The new Intermediate SS teachers will be Brothers Brock Gerber and Jeremy Knepp and Bible Class teachers will be Brothers Russ Leman and Scott Luginbuhl.
Announcements for next week should be sent to Bro. Tom
Saturday 5/26 - Midwest Gospel Sing Benefit for Lifesong and Timberridge
The Midwest Gospel Singing will be held on Saturday, May 26 from 6:00-9:00 at the ISU Performing Arts Centre in Normal. The groups that are singing at this fundraiser are: Brush Arbor, Living Waters, Amazing Love, Solid Rocks as well as congregational singing. The proceeds from this fundraiser will be given to Lifesong for Orphans and Timberridge (Home for the Handicapped). Please call Bro. Bill and Sis. Patsy Kaeb for your tickets (309) 242-2650. You must have a ticket to attend, as there is limited seating.
Saturday 6/2 - Testimonies 7:00 (Mindy Bradle and Jenna Moser)
Sunday 6/3 - Baptisms
VBS - June 4th - 8th
Due to some organizational changes, the sign up sheets are different than in the past.
● Student sign up - For planning purposes, please sign up your child and any other visitors that plan to attend. We would also like to welcome all incoming (for the Fall 2012) 3 year olds to join us.
● Craft helpers sign up
● Food donations for the children (who will be served downstairs this year)
● Food donations for the congregation
● waitress sign up
4th-6th graders should bring heavy-duty scissors. Please label it with your name and take it to the 4th-8th Craft Cabin located in the High School Assembly.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.