VBS at 7:00 Monday 6/2 - Friday 6/6
- Monday Night the children will meet in the church basement as usual, but the High School students and adults will meet at the Fellowship Hall.
- SIgn Up Sheets are posted on the bulletin board for the following:
- Table Waiters - Table waitresses are not needed for Monday since we will be at the F.H.
- VBS Collections
- Raise a Roof for Haiti - Money collected during VBS will be used to put a roof on a school or church project that Bro. Scott Yordy has oversight of
- Collection of New and Gently Used Household Items - During VBS there will also be a collection of household items for the Haitian workers at Bonn Finn hospital. Items such as bedding, bowls, cups and saucers, silverware, battery clocks, towels are an idea. The missionaries have a "tag sale" 2 or 3 times a year for the workers to help out with the meager incomes the workers earn. Boxes will be in the foyers during VBS to collect these items. Additional information is on the bulletin board. If you have any questions, please contact sisters Gina and Kim Luginbuhl.
- VBS Topics
- Mon. 6/2: Bro. Scott and Sis. Mandy Yordy (at Fellowship Hall)
- Tues. 6/3: Plunge into Worship - Bro. Mark Zimmerman
- Wed. 6/4: Plunge into Courage - Bro. Jed Rocke
- Thurs. 6/5: Plunge into Faith - Bro. Matt Kaufmann
- Fri. 6/6: Plunge into Service - Bro. Kent Heimer
Tuesday 6/10 - Helping Hands from 9-12 - Helping Hands was originally scheduled for Tuesday 6/3 and has been postponed until the following week 6/10.
Friday 6/13 - Father-Son Campout at Comlara Park - The camp will be at the group MRO (same place as last year). There are no age restrictions. If your father or son is unable to attend, you are still welcome to come fellowship. If you are uncomfortable sleeping at the campsite overnight, come for the evening and return for breakfast. If you have any questions, please contact Bro. Robey Shuck.
Fellowship Hall Chairs - If you are interested in obtaining some of gray, padded, stackable chairs from the Fellowship Hall, contact Bro. Russ Leman. There is no charge for the chairs, but donations would be appreciated.
Saturday 8/2 - Gateway Woods Auction - Each year thousands of items are sold, and organizers appreciate early donations to help alleviate the flood of items that come just before the sale. If you have a unique item that could be used to help promote the Sale, the deadline for including those items in the Gate Post Auction Flyer is June 13th. Check the bulletin board or contact Bro. Brad or Sis. Patty Hodel for more information.
Wednesday 6/18 - WR Child Sponsorship Program at 7:00 p.m. at the Fellowship Hall.
Jr. Volunteer Summer Program - The Nursing Home is again offering the Jr. Volunteer program to start for the summer. Please call the nursing home if you have a student 6th grade or older that would be interested in volunteering this summer.
World Relief Washington Cleanup - Volunteers are needed for the continuing cleanup effort in Washington every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. More information is on the bullitin board and at the WR website: http://www.acworldrelief.org/washington-registration/