Sunday 11/18 - Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
Thursday 11/22 - Thanksgiving Services at Church at 9:45 - there will be no Wed. evening services on 11/21
- Maintenance Fund Collection
- “So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him, male and female created He them”. Gen 1:27 - On Sunday afternoon we will have a focused message on “God’s Design in Gender Distinction (Embracing/Utilizing our Gender Differences)”
- All Church Christmas Caroling at 4:00 at the Fellowship Hall - There are signup sheets for food and help on the bulletin board outside the kitchen. There is also a sign-up sheet for attendance. There are two spots to fill in, so please be sure to write the number of people singing and eating.
Wednesday 12/5 - Annual Business Meeting
Nursing Home - There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for individual birthday cakes and cookies for the nursing home for 2019. This is a great way for you to support the Home from your own home.
Assistant Funeral Coordinator - We need a volunteer to fill the job of assistant funeral coordinator. The job is two year commitment. The second year you would move to the head funeral coordinator position. Please contact one of the trustees if you feel moved to accept this position.
HarvestCall’s Winter Rebuilding Ministry will be in Hardin County, Texas - Numerous homes will be rebuilt or repaired for disadvantaged people who suffered catastrophic flooding from Hurricane Harvey. They are in need of our help to repair and rebuild their homes and lives. Forty volunteers are needed each week starting January 6, 2019 and continuing through March 29, 2019. Please consider giving of your time and talents to minister to those in need.
• Skilled tradesmen AND unskilled workers are needed, as are those with a passion to share their faith with those we serve.
• Online registration is required for team members and opens at noon Central time November 15 at www.harvestcall.org
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.