- Known by Fruits - Sermon on the Mount Series - Matt 7:13-23 (Bro. Matt Feucht) Memory verse: “Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” Matthew 7:20
- ACTIVE - Pizza Party at 6:30 at the Isaia’s
- HOPE - details will be e-mailed.
- WOW will Meet at 7:00 at the Beer’s - please dress to be outside.
- Baccalaureate Service - All Bible Class students should meet in the Bible Class room downstairs at 9:30AM for a short song practice, and parents of Seniors should meet in the North Hall at 9:50AM. Please keep our Seniors and their families in your prayers as they make this transition out of high school, that God may direct their paths.
- HarvestCall Collection - You can donate online or write a check to the Apostolic Christian Church with HarvestCall in the memo line. HarvestCall has been commissioned by the Elder Body to enable the church to proclaim Christ and serve others in ways that are beyond the capacity of local congregations. The needs are great and your generosity allows us to fund the various missions in Mexico, Haiti, Jamaica, Europe, the U.S., and other places.
June 3-7 - Vacation Bible School
- Sign-up Sheets have been posted on the bulletin board:
- New Students: Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster that plan to come to VBS.
- Food Donations and Workers for Snacks
- Online Sign-up will be done for VBS teachers, Guides, and Craft Helpers. This sign-up will be emailed out on Monday May 6th.
- Information Meeting on Sunday May 19 at 11:45 in the intermediate Sunday School singing area for all who have signed up to teach at VBS.
- Questions regarding VBS, please contact Sisters Marjorie Bertschi or Jamie Hodel.
- Renault Sunday School Collection - We are requesting gently used summer kids clothes, shoes, and book bags. We need boys and girls sizes 2T - adult small. Please no winter clothes. Thank you so much for your donation! It has always been a huge blessing to the children. If you have questions please contact Sis. Mandy Yordy.
Nursing Home Junior Volunteer Program- will be starting this summer for all students 6th grade and older. If anyone is interested, please contact Michelle Kennell at the Home by May 27 for more information.
Cemetery Lots - A layout of the Roanoke cemetery showing lots available for purchase has been posted on the bulletin board. If your family does not currently own cemetery lots, you may want to consider planning ahead and doing so. Contact Bro. Rich Bertschi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have questions about what lots your family currently owns. The cemetery will buy back any lots your family does not plan to use.