- Baccalaureate Service - All Bible Class students should meet in the Bible Class room downstairs at 9:30AM for a short song practice, and parents of Seniors should meet in the North Hall at 9:50AM. Please keep our Seniors and their families in your prayers as they make this transition out of high school, that God may direct their paths.
- HarvestCall Collection - You can donate online or write a check to the Apostolic Christian Church with HarvestCall in the memo line. HarvestCall has been commissioned by the Elder Body to enable the church to proclaim Christ and serve others in ways that are beyond the capacity of local congregations. The needs are great and your generosity allows us to fund the various missions in Mexico, Haiti, Jamaica, Europe, the U.S., and other places.
- Family Hymn Sing at the Home at 1:30
June 3-7 - Vacation Bible School
- Sign-up Sheets have been posted on the bulletin board:
- New Students: Please list names for incoming 3 year olds as well as children who are not on the Sunday School roster that plan to come to VBS.
- Food Donations and Workers for Snacks
- Online Sign-up - The link to the online signup for Vacation Bible School is: https://www.PerfectPotluck.com/RUZL6898 . There are still a few slots open for those interested in helping.
- Information Meeting on Sunday May 19 at 11:45 in the intermediate Sunday School singing area for all who have signed up to teach at VBS.
- Questions regarding VBS, please contact Sisters Marjorie Bertschi or Jamie Hodel.
- Renault Sunday School Collection - We are requesting gently used summer kids clothes, shoes, and book bags. We need boys and girls sizes 2T - adult small. Please no winter clothes. Thank you so much for your donation! It has always been a huge blessing to the children. If you have questions please contact Sis. Mandy Yordy.
Saturday 6/8 - Testimony at 6:45 - Elly Sauder (Bro. Brad and Sis. Jill) has found peace with God and man and desires to share what Jesus has done in her life. Baptism is planned for Sunday 6/9.
Sunday 6/16 - Save The Date: Senior Breakfast at 8:30 am at the Fellowship Hall - All Seniors, Senior Parents, Bible Class teachers and spouses, and Bible Class Students will be invited. Invitations will be sent out in the next couple weeks.
Nursing Home Junior Volunteer Program- will be starting this summer for all students 6th grade and older. If anyone is interested, please contact Michelle Kennell at the Home by May 27 for more information.
Cemetery Lots - A layout of the Roanoke cemetery showing lots available for purchase has been posted on the bulletin board. If your family does not currently own cemetery lots, you may want to consider planning ahead and doing so. Contact Bro. Rich Bertschi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have questions about what lots your family currently owns. The cemetery will buy back any lots your family does not plan to use.
- Bro. Evan and Sis. Leah Walder have moved from Smithville, Ohio and will be making Roanoke their church. Please keep them in your prayers as they seek employment in central Illinois.
- Destyne King has begun repenting. She is a Sophomore at R-B
- Our Senior students and their families as they make this transition out of high school, that God may direct their paths.
Praise and Thanks
- Wally Leman was able to return to his home this Friday. He and his wife are so appreciative all the prayers, visits, help and encouragement from their church family.
- Joan Burton is so thankful for all those who helped with the funeral dinner for Bro. Richard as well as the love and support shown her and her family.