June 3-7 - Vacation Bible School
- Start Times
- Congregational Singing Upstairs will begin at 6:45 - We would appreciate if the congregation would sit forward as much as possible, filling in behind the benches that will be reserved for the Bible Class and teachers.
- Bible Class students Meet in the North Hall at 6:50
- Students Downstairs Begins at 7:00 each evening - Parents can pick their children up at 8:25 each evening.
- Children ages 3 through 2nd grade will need to bring a paint shirt for their craft for the week
- Renault Sunday School Collection - We are requesting gently used summer kids clothes, shoes, and book bags. We need boys and girls sizes 2T - adult small. Please no winter clothes. Thank you so much for your donation! It has always been a huge blessing to the children. If you have questions please contact Sis. Mandy Yordy.
- Questions regarding VBS, please contact Sisters Marjorie Bertschi or Jamie Hodel.
Saturday 6/8 - Testimony at 6:45 - Elly Sauder (Bro. Brad and Sis. Jill) has found peace with God and man and desires to share what Jesus has done in her life. Baptism is planned for Sunday 6/9.
Sunday 6/16 - Save The Date: Senior Breakfast at 8:30 am at the Fellowship Hall - All Seniors, Senior Parents, Bible Class teachers and spouses, and Bible Class Students will be invited. Invitations will be sent out in the next couple weeks.
Tuesday 6/18 - Church Wedding Shower from 7:00-8:00 - for Sis. Mindy Bradle and Bro. Trent Koch. Please check the bulletin board for the signup sheet and more information.
- Peoria Rescue Mission at 8:00 AM - There will be plenty of time to return for our morning services. We are in need of a piano player and some singing help. Please let Bro. Tim Martin know if you can help out.
- Afternoon Service
- Spring Memorandum which focuses on the national church’s vision and purpose
- Conclusion from the committee on Roanoke Church’s organization structure
- Conclusion from the committee on Sunday School elections
- Sunday School Picnic at 4:30PM at the Roanoke Park building - A sign up sheet is now posted on the bulletin board for anyone planning to attend. Chicken, tortellini, drinks, dessert and table service will be provided, and each family should bring two side dishes.
Local HarvestCall Project June 24-28 - The Roanoke church will be doing a roof project at the Salem4youth in Flanagan. This will be June 24 - 28. Mark your calendars. Details will follow.
Job Opening - The Apostolic Christian Home of Eureka is seeking a Brother is fill the position of Business Manager.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.